Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mon 18 December, 2017 - 02:56 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: The Rules - updated 23/01/2012

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Entertainment
| | |-+  Reviews
| | | |-+  Troy - in Ponsnobeee Auckland My take on the place
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Troy - in Ponsnobeee Auckland My take on the place  (Read 1457 times)
cylllyyy cylindra
Supreme Loser

« on: Sun 15 June, 2008 - 01:09 pm »

Well we went last night with some friends - never been before.   

We were a bit scared at first as we had to wait some time for our table (was booked) and then when seated no one seemed to come near us for what seemed like years.  However the place was packed and everyone looked so happy and the meals going past looked insane (good insane).  So we gave them another 5 minutes .... phew someone came.

Then it was all on - super fast delivery of drinks and entrees and yum, well worth the wait.  Mains were even more fab and the price was not too crazy plus the size of all the meals were huge.  So big that we could not even think of looking at having desert. 

Another fab part was the belly dancer - she was damn good and every lady in that place wished they could move like her and every guy needed some quiet time hehe. 

Quite funny when they do the birthday thing - there were two while we were there and they play happy birthday music over the speakers so you all start singing but no one knows the name of the person whose birthday it is so we all stop singing and you hear muuhffmmmfh someoneeeee hehe.  I think you had to be there, so funny. 

It is a bit hard to pick what to eat because they don't have just one menu - they have 3.  A NZ one, an Istanbull one and a Rome one.   I recommend the calamari rings in lemon OMG. 

http://www.troyrestaurant.co.nz/

Ask a cylly question get a cylly answer.   cylllyyy cylindra
mp24
Supreme Mistress

« Reply #1 on: Tue 12 August, 2008 - 01:23 pm »

i just checked out the menu - YUM!!!  i'll have to pay them a visit
♥ poppy ♥
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Tue 12 August, 2008 - 01:36 pm »

Omg...what a cool board!!

soo cited

Well we went last night with some friends - never been before.  

We were a bit scared at first as we had to wait some time for our table (was booked) and then when seated no one seemed to come near us for what seemed like years.  However the place was packed and everyone looked so happy and the meals going past looked insane (good insane).  So we gave them another 5 minutes .... phew someone came.

Then it was all on - super fast delivery of drinks and entrees and yum, well worth the wait.  Mains were even more fab and the price was not too crazy plus the size of all the meals were huge.  So big that we could not even think of looking at having desert. 

Another fab part was the belly dancer - she was damn good and every lady in that place wished they could move like her and every guy needed some quiet time hehe. 

Quite funny when they do the birthday thing - there were two while we were there and they play happy birthday music over the speakers so you all start singing but no one knows the name of the person whose birthday it is so we all stop singing and you hear muuhffmmmfh someoneeeee hehe.  I think you had to be there, so funny. 

It is a bit hard to pick what to eat because they don't have just one menu - they have 3.  A NZ one, an Istanbull one and a Rome one.   I recommend the calamari rings in lemon OMG. 

http://www.troyrestaurant.co.nz/

yep, looks yum
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length