Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mon 23 October, 2017 - 05:07 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Idealogical Aerobics
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Idealogical Aerobics  (Read 731 times)
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« on: Tue 25 August, 2009 - 03:59 pm »

in here please

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Coach
Supreme Loser

internet grinch since 1998

« Reply #1 on: Tue 25 August, 2009 - 04:42 pm »

[mentalrose logic]The Labour party would still be in charge if only they had been allowed to rig the election to compensate for the fact that nobody wanted to vote for them.[/mentalroselogic]

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #2 on: Tue 25 August, 2009 - 05:06 pm »

Ow. I gotz headache nowz

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

lullacry
>> Canned <<

« Reply #3 on: Thu 27 August, 2009 - 01:01 am »

[mentalrose logic]The Labour party would still be in charge if only they had been allowed to rig the election to compensate for the fact that nobody wanted to vote for them.[/mentalroselogic]

[forrestgrumpstyle] i dont know what the treaty debate is all about, but i still try to appear as if i do. i dont know a lick of te reo, but i still make judgements about it. i dont know my own culture, but am quick to judge maori culture. when people ask me genuine questions, i personally attack them, etc, etc, etc...[forrestgrumpstyle]
Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Thu 27 August, 2009 - 01:11 am »

You have no idea what the treaty is about. You've spent most of your life with your head up your own arse, convincing yourself that the rest of us have cheated you out of something.

Wake up, you silly little b***h. Your are adequately represented in our democratically elected parliament. The fact that your fringe group of power-hungry whiners is not running the country reflects the wishes of the rest of us. There are plenty of good maori working within New Zealand society for the benefit of the wider community, New Zealand does not need a pathetic bunch of losers who don't want to fit in.

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
lullacry
>> Canned <<

« Reply #5 on: Thu 27 August, 2009 - 01:13 am »

You have no idea what the treaty is about. You've spent most of your life with your head up your own arse, convincing yourself that the rest of us have cheated you out of something.

Wake up, you silly little b***h. Your are adequately represented in our democratically elected parliament. The fact that your fringe group of power-hungry whiners is not running the country reflects the wishes of the rest of us. There are plenty of good maori working within New Zealand society for the benefit of the wider community, New Zealand does not need a pathetic bunch of losers who don't want to fit in.

^^^ See, there he goes again, just like i said he does ^^^
Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Thu 27 August, 2009 - 01:18 am »

Seeing as how you have failed to find a single person willing to back your position, Your pleas for attention from the wider forum will probably fall on deaf ears.

No doubt you'll be back with the same tired s**t tomorrow. Expect those of us who don't buy into your selfish boloney to be here waiting.

lullacry
>> Canned <<

« Reply #7 on: Thu 27 August, 2009 - 06:32 pm »

Seeing as how you have failed to find a single person willing to back your position, Your pleas for attention from the wider forum will probably fall on deaf ears.

No doubt you'll be back with the same tired S**t tomorrow. Expect those of us who don't buy into your selfish boloney to be here waiting.

You dont have to respond directly to me for me to understand what you all think...
PaganRaven
Buzzard

earth is not home to me

« Reply #8 on: Thu 27 August, 2009 - 06:35 pm »

idealogical aerobics ping pong in here please

I can hear the raven sing .... a spiritual glow envelops, medicine power develops ... as the raven sings.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length