Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mon 18 December, 2017 - 12:11 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Adding YouTube Clips

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Gaming
| | |-+  Farking Awesome
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Farking Awesome  (Read 485 times)
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« on: Thu 14 October, 2010 - 02:49 am »

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-360/Xbox-360-Slim-Console-250GB/7219538/

This is my third XBOXy 360 ... started with the white 20gb launch model, then went to the black 120gb Elite. Now the 250gb Slim. (Had an original XBOX before the white one).

Some cynics have branded the Slim 'What The Xbox 360 Should Have Been At Launch' but they're just being wankers. Yes, it would have been nice if Microsoft had gotten things this right, right at the beginning. But they managed to muscle in on a market that Sony had to itself with the excellent Playstation, and while Sony slumbered away on its laurels, MS got in there and ended up becoming a serious, serious rival. And now with the Slim model, they are really showing that they have the ability to refine and perfect their product, and currently, there is no better console available for this price.

Two of the best features: built in wi fi means not having to spend almost $200 just to be able to go wireless, and this thing runs so damn quiet it's unbelievable. The Elite ran so much quieter than the launch model that I didn't think things could improve much, but I was wrong.

I'm not a fanboi - I'll go PS3 too at some point because I like the Ratchet & Clank series something fierce and that's one of the few titles not available cross platform. But while I'm a one console dude, this new model is it for me. Can't recommend it highly enough.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length