Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Fri 15 December, 2017 - 07:29 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Adding YouTube Clips

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  14 signs that the colla[se of our modern world has already begun
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 14 signs that the colla[se of our modern world has already begun  (Read 1349 times)
Butterfly Angel
Supreme Mistress

« on: Wed 4 May, 2011 - 07:00 pm »

http://www.naturalnews.com/032258_economic_collapse_2012.html

#1 - Tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunamis - At first it seemed like a fluke; but now it's a pattern. The weather is becoming increasingly extreme. Over 120 tornadoes recently struck the U.S. Midwest. Texas is on fire and suffering through an extreme drought. And where there aren't fires and droughts, there are floods. This is only the beginning... watch for more freak weather over the next 18 months.

#2 - The silence of the bees - Colony Collapse Disorder continues to accelerate across North America. We already know it's being caused in part by chemical pesticides (and possibly worsened by GMOs), but the chemical industry is engaged in a full-on cover-up to deny this truth while the pollinators of our world suffer a devastating population collapse. (http://www.naturalnews.com/028218_p...)

#3 - The failure of nuclear science - The Fukushima catastrophe proves one thing: Scientists are dangerously arrogant in their planning of large-scale projects, and they fail to account for the awesome power of Mother Nature. Nuclear science promised us clean, green energy -- but now it has delivered a silent, invisible poison that's infecting our planet.

#4 - The vicious pursuit of Wikileaks - In an age of such rampant deceit, there is no room for the truth. So those who tell the truth (Wikileaks) are viciously pursued as if they were criminals.

#5 - The rise of the medical police state - The armed SWAT raids on Maryanne Godboldo in Detroit are only the beginning (http://www.naturalnews.com/032091_M...). The truth is that the medical system uses guns to force its vaccines and chemotherapy onto children and teens across America. The medical system has become so utterly useless, corrupt and dangerous that it must actually invoke guns in peoples' faces just to "convince" people to take its medicine. This is a gunpoint-enforced medical monopoly that exists as a threat to our health and our freedoms.

#6 - The increasing frequency of food shortages and crop failures - Notice the spike in food prices? That's just the beginning: Food prices will continue to skyrocket in the years ahead due to extreme weather, the loss of pollinators and the global contamination of crops by GMOs. Real food is becoming increasingly scarce in our world. You might want to think about starting a home garden...

#7 - The runaway destruction of the world by energy companies - The radioactive fallout from Fukushima isn't the only way in which energy companies are destroying our world: Don't forget about the Deepwater Horizon and the massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico -- a spill that isn't over, by the way. They're still spraying Corexit in the Gulf one year later!

#8 - The continued GMO contamination of our planet - This may be the worst chapter in the coming collapse: The widespread genetic pollution of our planet through GMOs. This is a crime against nature and against humanity. It is a "gene spill" that may never be contained as it spreads its deadly DNA across the world's food crops, leading to crop failures and starvation (http://www.naturalnews.com/032167_g...). The use of GMOs is the closest thing to "Satanic" that you'll find in modern agriculture. The agenda behind this is pure evil.

#9 - The tyranny and criminal crackdowns targeting real food (raw milk) - When you can't even sell honest farm food to your neighbors without being targeted and arrested by the cops, something is terribly wrong with the world. But this is happening today, all across America. Now the feds are even targeting the Amish! (http://www.naturalnews.com/029322_r...)

#10 - The escalation of the counterfeiting of the money supply - In a failed economic system approaching collapse, the moronic leaders can only think of "solutions" that actually accelerate their own downfall. The runaway counterfeiting of money by the Federal Reserve (with its "quantitative easing" and other counterfeit methods) is a classic sign that the end of our current system is fast approaching. The economic insanities are obvious to anyone who can still do math.

#11 - The plummeting intelligence of the masses - One of the most disturbing signs that we're already in the collapse is the great dumbing-down of the masses. The drooling, CNN-watching television zombies who dominate our landscape offer absolutely nothing of value to the world. They are the "mindless consumers" who get vaccinated, watch television and eat processed, pasteurized junk food. They're on psychiatric meds and believe everything the government tells them. Most of these people, of course, won't make it through the collapse.

#12 - The complete and utter fabrication of the mainstream news - Much of the mainstream news is now utterly and completely fabricated these days: The reporting on Obama's long-form birth certificate; the news about the war in Libya; the coverage of the economy and the U.S. debt... it's all so utterly false and unbelievable that an intelligent person watching the news can't help but explode with laughter. It is a sign of this collapse that the information sources relied upon by the masses are unable to report the truth anymore and must resort to weaving politically expedient fictions on everything from health care and medicine to the fate of the U.S. dollar itself.

#13 - The ongoing pharmaceutical pollution of our world - Beyond the GMO contamination and the radiation contamination of our world, we are also experiencing the mass pharmaceutical contamination of our planet. It's not just the pharma factories that dump their products into the rivers (http://www.naturalnews.com/025415_w...); it's also the fact that well over half the population is now taking drugs almost daily, and those drugs pass right through their bodies and end up in the water supply where they contaminate the fish (http://www.naturalnews.com/025933.html). Even beyond that, the drugs end up in the human sewage sludge that's packaged and sold as "organic soil!" (http://www.naturalnews.com/029504_o...)

#14 - The radioactive contamination of the global food supply - Here's one that's really insidious: The global food supply is now contaminated with the radioactive fallout from Fukushima. We're told the levels are "low," but we're not told the truth of how radioactive cesium isotopes persist in the food supply for centuries. How is the human race going to survive its exposure to CT scans, radioactive food, chest X-rays, TSA body scanners and even the secret DHS mobile X-ray vans that can penetrate your body with X-rays as you're walking into a football stadium? The total radiation burden on the human race is now reaching a point of mass infertility. That may be the whole idea, actually.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032258_economic_collapse_2012.html#ixzz1LMQ6g900
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #1 on: Wed 4 May, 2011 - 07:15 pm »

Fark. Too too many words. RD version please

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #2 on: Wed 4 May, 2011 - 07:23 pm »

it's a summary of the end of "civilization"

we're pretty much f**ked
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #3 on: Wed 4 May, 2011 - 08:41 pm »

I'll be fine, my tinfoil hat will save me
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #4 on: Wed 4 May, 2011 - 09:57 pm »

No. All those layers of KFC induced hyper fatness will though, probably eek

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #5 on: Wed 4 May, 2011 - 10:11 pm »

i went to KFC three times today

didn't eat a thing
snaz
Supreme Master

« Reply #6 on: Thu 5 May, 2011 - 08:58 am »

I'm going to sit this one out. The crazy JW's said it was all going to happen back
in Oct 1975.

As for all the Natural disasters they have always happened, its just with moden technlogy
we hear & see them instant you-tube, twitter,txt,pxt etc.  So nothing new there.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #7 on: Thu 5 May, 2011 - 09:12 am »

I concur re natural disasters - and it's always "the worst this and that since 1980-blah", which proves the weather has been worse
snaz
Supreme Master

« Reply #8 on: Thu 5 May, 2011 - 11:36 am »

I concur re natural disasters - and it's always "the worst this and that since 1980-blah", which proves the weather has been worse

My precise point.  2012  will be interesting just as was 9/11 this year in Chch & Japan.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Thu 5 May, 2011 - 01:22 pm »

15..."The publishing of lists of cataclysmic prophecies to induce mass hysteria and depression by pharmaceutical companies in order to sell their anti depressants and anti anxiety medications"
snaz
Supreme Master

« Reply #10 on: Thu 5 May, 2011 - 01:46 pm »

15..."The publishing of lists of cataclysmic prophecies to induce mass hysteria and depression by pharmaceutical companies in order to sell their anti depressants and anti anxiety medications"

So true.  They can't blame the "Moon Man" for that.

OTT. Moon Man has a new meaning down here in NZ. Once a upon a time Moon man referred to
the "Moon Cult.  Bit like pot was what one cooked food in  now its smoked.
Coach
Supreme Loser

internet grinch since 1998

« Reply #11 on: Thu 5 May, 2011 - 04:09 pm »

It seems that wandering the streets with a sandwich board and a bell proclaiming 'the end is nigh' has been superseded.

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #12 on: Thu 5 May, 2011 - 08:11 pm »

I think the happening of some of these events is more likely to induce anxiety, depression, both physical and mental illness, rather than the foretelling, afterall the foretelling has been around forever.

We can live in denial until we reach the cusp, doesn't mean to say we aren't aware of the dire straits humankind is in; or the havoc our behaviour is causing to our environment, we know it, some of us just can't admit knowing it.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #13 on: Thu 5 May, 2011 - 09:22 pm »

Oh well, as long as you don't die miserable or anything ...
snaz
Supreme Master

« Reply #14 on: Fri 6 May, 2011 - 09:32 am »

Oh well, as long as you don't die miserable or anything ...

According to some posters on some MB's they will.   
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #15 on: Fri 6 May, 2011 - 10:07 am »

You'd think that if it was really as bad as these doomsday-ers would like you to believe it is why don't they stop having children or just give up and top themselves, in fact if all they did then there would be less strain on the resources and some of the real not the beat up stuff on that list would actually diminish.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #16 on: Fri 6 May, 2011 - 10:43 am »

I agree, and kind of expanding on that, I sometimes wonder why there's so much effort put into stopping people killing themselves, I know the family and friends will be sad, but at the end of the day they want out and the world is over-populated and our resources are stretched, so they're doing the world a small favour really
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #17 on: Fri 6 May, 2011 - 11:00 am »

There has been a 25 percent increase in domestic violence and child abuse in CHCH since the earthquakes, there has also been an increase in physical illness, heart conditions and asthma for example, and in mental illnesses, which I'm sure would include depression and suicidal inclination.  All stress related illness/actions post traumatic events.

Apparently theres a very bad flu doing the rounds in CHCH at the moment I wonder if that has also developed on the back of stressful living conditions and just plain stress.

I don't think your statement is very fair, Stu. 

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #18 on: Fri 6 May, 2011 - 11:08 am »

I agree, and kind of expanding on that, I sometimes wonder why there's so much effort put into stopping people killing themselves, I know the family and friends will be sad, but at the end of the day they want out and the world is over-populated and our resources are stretched, so they're doing the world a small favour really
I guess it's similar to not letting your mates drive drunk ... they're about to do something that they might not be in the frame of mind to accurately judge. Remember in the State, when some people tracked down and talk to a whole bunch of people who had tried to suicide of a famous bridge, but had lived? Apparently 100% of them said that they had totally changed their minds on the way down. Maybe - just to be safe - preventing people from suiciding can be stopping them from doing something that they will later regret

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

snaz
Supreme Master

« Reply #19 on: Fri 6 May, 2011 - 01:51 pm »

I agree. If someone wants to take themselves  let them.  Why prolong what they will do
eventually anyway.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length