Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mon 23 October, 2017 - 10:00 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Swear Filters

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Entertainment
| | |-+  BAH HA HAAAAAAAA
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BAH HA HAAAAAAAA  (Read 670 times)
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« on: Fri 24 June, 2011 - 12:16 am »

The featured User Review prominently displayed on the IMDb for Bad Teacher:

As a Muslim I can only say that this is a very sick movie! The woman is shown as overbearing and very unfeminine and the men are only interested in doing the wrong thing. It is disturbing and luckily, I cannot watch it due to our pure religion and also urge all normal people not to see this nonsense. There is too much cursing as well. Lastly, any nation which constantly shows men as more effeminate than its women, even for laughs, is obviously dysfunctional. How films like this are getting past the censors is only possible if the culture has become skewed to the point that this passes for normalcy in most people's minds. I URGE ALL MUSLIMS TO AVOID THIS MOVIE if you are living in USA.

America needs to be boycotted by the civilised world. Before it's too late.

BAH HA HAAAAA

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #1 on: Fri 24 June, 2011 - 10:23 am »

it's not funny.
this is the sort of damage religion does. if he didn't like it then all he had to say was , "i didn't like the movie"
not start a tirade against non muslims.
i'm surprised he didn't tell muslims to kill people who see the movie.

it's time organised religions were outlawed for the good of the human race.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Fri 24 June, 2011 - 11:25 am »

it's not funny.
this is the sort of damage religion does. if he didn't like it then all he had to say was , "i didn't like the movie"

I don't see anything wrong with those comments really, Western world is so anal about eastern practises and incivility and yet we're not that civil ourselves, we lack good morals and ethics and we do tend to champion outragiousness even when it is detrimental to social order and civility.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #3 on: Fri 24 June, 2011 - 01:04 pm »

its not a question of civility.

the poster is condemning anything non muslim and using his religion as a moral high ground
to spread more hate about anything not done in accordance with his "pure religion"
but if you are happy supporting radicals then good luck to you, but i'm not going to be an apologist for
closed minded bigots.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Fri 24 June, 2011 - 01:57 pm »

its not a question of civility.

the poster is condemning anything non muslim and using his religion as a moral high ground
to spread more hate about anything not done in accordance with his "pure religion"
but if you are happy supporting radicals then good luck to you, but i'm not going to be an apologist for
closed minded bigots.

Yes it is a bigoted perspective - as you say to condemn everyone on the basis of there religious/ or non religious beliefs - but what I'm saying is - these comments are is no more damaging than Western society taking the moral high ground in regard to eastern perspectives, religions, whatever. Who listens to these people? Like minded people do.

If you take the comments away from the source - those things could be said by any philosopher, or leader, or  common man on the street of any Nation... Would it still incite you the way it has done regarding this perspective from a Muslim.

The things he is saying aren't that radical, they are comments made across the board. 

I think it is funny that he says he cannot watch it but he must of to make comment!

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Coach
Supreme Loser

internet grinch since 1998

« Reply #5 on: Fri 24 June, 2011 - 03:05 pm »

I'm sure that  there's a fundy Christian site out there that criticises this movie just as vigorously.

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #6 on: Fri 24 June, 2011 - 03:23 pm »

it's not funny.

I agree 100%

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length