Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Tue 24 October, 2017 - 10:00 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Sports and Recreation
| | |-+  RWC -just plain greedy.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RWC -just plain greedy.  (Read 612 times)
Coach
Supreme Loser

internet grinch since 1998

« on: Thu 30 June, 2011 - 07:36 am »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/5210052/School-offside-with-Rugby-World-Cup-rules

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
jimBro

« Reply #1 on: Thu 30 June, 2011 - 08:39 am »

they should hold a fair at the school on the same days and provide parking for the  people attending, and then tell the wrc c**ts to f**k off

yea, na, yea
Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #2 on: Thu 30 June, 2011 - 12:00 pm »

don't get uptight
the sporting event that cannot be spoken of without a license is going to be a boom for the countries economy, haven't you heard the news?
everyone will profit (if they buy a license) and the world will beat a path to their door distributing barrow loads of money along the way.
these children surely can't be allowed to interfere with peoples enjoyment of the sporting event that cannot be spoken of without a license.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Thu 30 June, 2011 - 01:50 pm »

I'm planning something for the kids I work with around the 'time' I'm calling it the Kiwi Rugby World Classic.

I'm organising all sorts of activities and I have a 2009 Mounted Allblacks signed line up picture to raffle which was given to me by the Allblacks - I think its the Tri Nations one. Which I'm going to use the funds from to apy for some of the other activities.

Also told the allblacks people I'd be doing that and they were fine with it.

Rugby doesn't really mean much to me - but it is a good opportunity to promote health through exercise and sport -

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length