Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Wed 13 December, 2017 - 06:13 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Unread Posts Since Your Last Visit

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  The Torture Parents
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Torture Parents  (Read 1650 times)
bethune
Supreme Mistress

« on: Wed 21 December, 2011 - 11:27 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6173214/Boys-wish-granted-mother-sent-to-jail.

The 25 agencies involved will be blamed for the torture, as will the Govt blah blah, blah...

They're not the ones who tortured the child...her PARENTS did.

The 'mother' asked for help 'to get the poison out of the child'.
When that did not eventuate, she went back to her own methods...f**king cow.

A wise woman once said...
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #1 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 09:29 am »

What difference would getting the poison out of the child when it's them that obviously have the problem, f**king scummy c**ts, no personal responsibility, it's everybody elses fault

And they'll probably get out on good behaviour since there's no children to beat in jail, lets just hope some dickhead doesn't send them back to the parents once they're out
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #2 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 09:33 am »

And I hope they make that fat b***h do some sit-ups while she's in there Bah Humbug
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 10:19 am »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6173214/Boys-wish-granted-mother-sent-to-jail.

The 25 agencies involved will be blamed for the torture, as will the Govt blah blah, blah...

They're not the ones who tortured the child...her PARENTS did.

The 'mother' asked for help 'to get the poison out of the child'.
When that did not eventuate, she went back to her own methods...f**king cow.

The culprits are the parents, caregivers, boyfriends - a lot of time, who are the abusers - they aren't going to stop being who they are - what a workable system could do is save the child - at the moment the systems in place are not working well enough for this to happen and it does boil down to funding - while we can say it's not the systems fault its the abusers fault - that doesn't change anything so we have to look at workable systems to save children.

At the moment CFYS have a system which works on a scale and the child might have to make it onto the scale up to seven times before any movment happens - if the child is on say the highest point of the scale - is in absolute immediate danger that child might be uplifted but CFYS can't make that decision that decision is made by a Judge.

If you think that a child is in danger - you're better off reporting it straight to the police - the police have power to remove the child immediately.

If health, education, justice, etc...networked their systems then children would be able to be tracked better - Even between DHB's the networking isn't happening efficiently.

If you say had a child come to your classroom or ward or a family domestic situation was reported to the police - if you could key in a name, and see whatever system that child/family had accessed or been involved with you'd get a history almost immediately.

Paula concerning the green paper is asking is the New Zealand public willing to put funding into families who abuse there children, who hurt and maim and kill there children - What is the answer to that?

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 10:46 am »

The answer is to stop the low class feral c**ts breeding in the first place  

That would also solve the "funding problem"

Lots of pc wowser wankers looking for work though 
« Last Edit: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 10:49 am by Santa fag » Logged
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 02:24 pm »

CYFS has admitted its' failure to act.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10774851

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 02:30 pm »

Pity the mother hasn't

Mind you, isn't it JK's fault anyway, dirty filthy Hawaii holidaying pig.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 03:00 pm »

It is the responsibilty of our Government who work for us to promote and establish workable systems which allow us to live peacefully in a  civilised society  and to care for the young of our society - if we as a whole aren't interested in looking after the young then there is something very wrong with our society.

The ones at fault are the abusers, only the abusers can be held accountable for their actions.

But as a civilised society we can be looking to protecting and caring for our young, not in individual units but as a whole society.

What an interesting response from Paula "...it's not my fault..." Well f**k me anyone with half a friggin brain knows that. So does it end there does it? Do we shake our heads and say bad evil parents...moving right along....until another kid is beat to death.

If we took away child protection laws and  made it okay that aholes beat their kids to death? Would that be cost effective? If we don't want to participate in finding a solution then perhaps just back off and live with it?

Poxy your idea would not be cost effective, think about it.

Funding is the big decider - these children have a price limit...what's it gonna be?

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 03:23 pm »

Oh crap, I rattled the cage and now you're on your favourite soap box again........unfortunately it's just more money to you, you don't want to deal with the real issue that some people will be lousy parents even if they have adequate living standards
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 04:35 pm »

No you don't want to deal with the real issue which is finding solutions, I don't give a f**k about the ahole parents, let them rot, shoot them, I don't care about the rotten bastards - however you're a bit stuck aren't you - that's because you're stupid.

You have to target the kids, and save them early otherwise it just continues on and on.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #10 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 04:37 pm »

We are experiencing the cost already - it's just a matter of how you measure the cost - we can put up with this s**t or we can do something - that's up to us as a society.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #11 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 04:47 pm »

So we keep throwing money at the problem, because in your f**ked mind money will solve everything.

You need a good kick in the arse for Christmas 
bethune
Supreme Mistress

« Reply #12 on: Thu 22 December, 2011 - 11:39 pm »

The torturer did a radio interview.
How does that happen...a parent found guilty of torturing their child does a radio interview???
Wonder if her lawyer knew?
Or was hoping to gain something from it...FAIL.

She referred to her daughter as "the child".

As expected, blamed it on others.

Definitely something lacking up top with that piece of s**t.

And I hope they make that fat b***h do some sit-ups while she's in there Bah Humbug

Nah...she'll be too busy at culturally appropriate counselling sessions...or bashing other inmates.

A wise woman once said...
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #13 on: Fri 23 December, 2011 - 09:41 am »

Prisoner culture/rules? Some of her own medicine.

Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #14 on: Fri 23 December, 2011 - 09:49 am »

they'll probably segregate her from the other prisoners if there's a chance she'll get the bash, unfortunately  eek
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #15 on: Fri 23 December, 2011 - 10:33 am »

They could put her in the yard and let them chase her though, she might lose some weight then
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #16 on: Fri 23 December, 2011 - 11:18 am »

Jogging induced by cattle prod 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length