Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sun 22 October, 2017 - 11:57 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  The Catwalk (Fashion)
| | |-+  Tame, NZ's Top Model?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tame, NZ's Top Model?  (Read 8268 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 09:48 am »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/6629779/Court-dress-part-of-performance-Iti

So inline with his character. I don't know why people hate on him so much, he has such a wicked sense of humour. 

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Coach
Supreme Loser

internet grinch since 1998

« Reply #1 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 10:32 am »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/6629779/Court-dress-part-of-performance-Iti

So inline with his character. I don't know why people hate on him so much, he has such a wicked sense of humour. 

Personally, I don't understand how the jury could have been so stupid.

They convicted him and his idiot mates of firearms offences. In doing so they accepted that they were involved in criminal activity. Clearly, this was not a one-off event, but a series of events spanning months.Ergo, it was organised.

Why the hell then did the jury not find them guilty of organised criminal activity? I's totally inconsistent wwith the rest of their verdicts.

p.s. You could dress him up in a pink tutu for all I care, he's still a criminal.

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 11:19 am »

What criminal activity?

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #3 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 12:21 pm »

another p.s.

he can have as sweet a personality / wicked humour too, doesnt alter if what he was doing was legal or illegal

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 12:28 pm »

Well apparently some fellas were running around in the bush with guns...

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 12:47 pm »

Yeah, n****rs playing Rambo for no reason 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 01:05 pm »

Wiser than those shooting people at camping grounds.

bethune
Supreme Mistress

« Reply #7 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 01:22 pm »

gawd, what a stupid thing to say.
There's no comparison between the 2 events.

If Tame and his mates weren't just playing some sort of fantasy game, then what were they doing?

A wise woman once said...
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 02:02 pm »

I'm quite happy with the police behaviour on this, I'd be happy if the same thing had involved idiots like the National Front if they were doing the same. This whole thing was less about race and more about national security it's the once again moaning Maori who are playing the race card on this to promote themselves as the victim 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 02:51 pm »

What bulls**t, the whole terrorist fantasy was brought on by big ego's in a little Country that needs to keep up with the Jone's, all about assisting big egos in big Countries play out their fantasies, which of course costs lots of time and effort and money.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #10 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 02:53 pm »

gawd, what a stupid thing to say.
There's no comparison between the 2 events.

If Tame and his mates weren't just playing some sort of fantasy game, then what were they doing?

That's what I'm saying some people play with guns and shoot people, some people play with guns and shoot nobody. Smiley Some people shoot animals for whatever reason, which is what most people in the bush with a gun are aiming to do.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #11 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:11 pm »

I'm quite happy with the police behaviour on this, I'd be happy if the same thing had involved idiots like the National Front if they were doing the same. This whole thing was less about race and more about national security it's the once again moaning Maori who are playing the race card on this to promote themselves as the victim 

hardly Tuhoe was in the bush doing what they do, I think a fair number of those raided weren't Maori but activists in one way or another. I'd be pissed to if ningas arrived in my neighbourhood and terrorised my family and I'd be moaning about it too. National Security my arse. Where's the evident to back it up? Why aren't these so called terrorists being locked up? And why isn't anyone complaining about that - because the National Security Police and the stupid b***h who was running the at the time played a very expensive game which instead of making them look like saviours of the nation, made them look like farkin drongos - I dunno maybe they were hoping kiwis are still stupid enough to believe any make believe bulls**t.

Could have been a mass psychological experiment - ya never know - 'truth is stranger than fiction' it really is sometimes.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #12 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:22 pm »

That's what I'm saying some people play with guns and shoot people, some people play with guns and shoot nobody.  Some people shoot animals for whatever reason, which is what most people in the bush with a gun are aiming to do.
f**k you're a dopey c**t at times  

What f**king animal do you hunt with a f**king molotov cocktail  
« Last Edit: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:24 pm by Bobgasm » Logged
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #13 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:38 pm »

You don't, you make a fire with a molotov. 

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #14 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:40 pm »

That's what I'm saying some people play with guns and shoot people, some people play with guns and shoot nobody.  Some people shoot animals for whatever reason, which is what most people in the bush with a gun are aiming to do.
f**k you're a dopey c**t at times  

What f**king animal do you hunt with a f**king molotov cocktail  

Policemen?

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #15 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:42 pm »

You don't, you make a fire with a molotov. 
Deluded apologist f**kwit !
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #16 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:44 pm »

Can't answer any of the questions then? Resorting to your usual M.O. 

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #17 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:47 pm »

Much as it pains me to say it, bob has valid points hidden in his posts - arguments that you have failed to address.

Molotov cocktails are principally used to incite fear and for acts of arson. What possible use are they to anyone except rioters and criminals?

« Last Edit: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 03:48 pm by Coach » Logged

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #18 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 04:35 pm »

Your questions are of no value 

And usual m.o. , yes indeed, telling f**kwits they're f**kwits is my m.o., f**kwit 
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #19 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 04:51 pm »

What bulls**t, the whole terrorist fantasy was brought on by big ego's in a little Country that needs to keep up with the Jone's, all about assisting big egos in big Countries play out their fantasies, which of course costs lots of time and effort and money.
You don't mind when your little black pinup boy puts on a performance though.......

In fact that's what you started this thread about 

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #20 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 04:59 pm »

Much as it pains me to say it, bob has valid points hidden in his posts - arguments that you have failed to address.

Molotov cocktails are principally used to incite fear and for acts of arson. What possible use are they to anyone except rioters and criminals?

What I do on my own property is my business unless I harm someone or my intention is to harm someone, then it becomes police business.

Tame enjoys the attention he gets from his theatrics, he likes the reactions, I don't think his intention is to harm people, he does see the world as a bloody great stage though.

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #21 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 05:17 pm »

What I do on my own property is my business unless I harm someone or my intention is to harm someone, then it becomes police business.

Sorry but no. The law applies to public and private property.Firearms offences were proven.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #22 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 05:18 pm »

Your questions are of no value 

And usual m.o. , yes indeed, telling f**kwits they're f**kwits is my m.o., f**kwit 

What a moron, the question is why is no-one challenging the outcome? For gods sake - Terrorists rife in Ureweras!

I'd say get a grip but I don't think you need that advice.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #23 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 05:19 pm »

Sorry but no. The law applies to public and private property.Firearms offences were proven.

Yep that's fine, no argument,...now where are the terrorists?
« Last Edit: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 05:20 pm by Lux » Logged

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #24 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 05:30 pm »

A firearms offence could mean you own a gun that isn't registered - What were the charges regarding the firearms?

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #25 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 05:33 pm »

A firearms offence could mean you own a gun that isn't registered

Indeed. And why would you want an unregistered gun?"

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #26 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 05:35 pm »

Yep that's fine, no argument,...now where are the terrorists?

Dunno, ask bob. In my opinion, Iti and his ragtag band of wannabes don't fit into that category........yet.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #27 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:04 pm »

A firearms offence could mean you own a gun that isn't registered

Indeed. And why would you want an unregistered gun?"

Hunting? I wouldn't have a clue but I bet there are a few floating around in the bush this weekend.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #28 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:06 pm »

In court, a jury finally got to see footage from police cameras hidden in the bush. There was a group taking part in military-style manoeuvres; a patrol in which some were armed and others carried sticks; an exercise to throw "Molotov cocktails" (Steinlager bottles filled with a petrol/diesel mix and wicks); an alleged practice ambush to kidnap someone from a vehicle. There were audio recordings of gunfire, including volleys from semi-automatics.

Various documents were admitted as evidence, including Tuhoe Lambert's diary, with training notes such as "take high ground then swoop down", "ambush", "speed and surprise", "deliver decisive blows first 24 hours" and "hit, rest, hit again".

The Crown produced a "scenarios" document written by Signer outlining four possible exercises: blowing up a cow shed; blowing up a bridge; setting fire to cars with Molotov cocktails and stopping a car to grab a backseat passenger. In one, a guard would have to be "eliminated".

The Crown also had transcripts of cellphone and computer chatroom conversations. In one, a person the Crown said was Iti talked of a Plan A and a Plan B if negotiations for Tuhoe self-determination hit the wall. Iti allegedly said: "We are planning for war if we have to ..."

In another, Iti allegedly said: We are a revolutionary military wing of Aotearoa."

In the raids, a pamphlet by Bailey was found which talked of "revolution" and, at the home of her brother Ira, was a chemical recipe which an expert witness said was capable of making a "thermite bomb".
Hunting were they

f**kwit 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #29 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:12 pm »

Drama queen, I've read the entire transcripts from the get go - Excerpts from here and there mean nothing in the big scheme of things, the jury would have been a party to all the information, not just a few words displayed for morons like you to get horny over. 

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #30 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:15 pm »

We are a revolutionary military wing of .............Hunters 
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #31 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:18 pm »

A search on the Hunting&Fishing website returns a nil result for a molotov cocktail 
Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #32 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:23 pm »

Drama queen, I've read the entire transcripts from the get go - Excerpts from here and there mean nothing in the big scheme of things,

You really are talking out of an alternative orifice.

It's not neccesary to read endless reams of procedural irrelevance when the guts of the accusations and the most damning extracts of evidence can be printed on a single sheet of A4

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #33 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:24 pm »

He's an actor you dick, we've had students staying in the beach house next to ours - running around in the sand dunes with swords, acting out battle scenes - no-one thought to call in the terrorist squad  eek

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10794532

Tame Iti says this all took place in his back yard - not deep in the Ureweras.  

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #34 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:25 pm »

Last post was in response to poxy - not you grumps.

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #35 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:25 pm »

Well if Tame says it, it must be true........

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #36 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:27 pm »

Two sides to every story -

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #37 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:28 pm »

But only one truth.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #38 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:31 pm »

The facts remain that this has been the most costliest case in NZ History, that an entire community was terrorised during a process which achieved nothing.

That's about it folks...

Ah...but Tame got a free wardrobe out of it. 

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #39 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:32 pm »

But only one truth.

Yes.

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #40 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 06:45 pm »

The facts remain that this has been the most costliest case in NZ History, that an entire community was terrorised during a process which achieved nothing.

Better someone else's community  gets disturbed by our carefully selected and trained law enforcement divisions, than the rest of us get threatened with molotov cocktails by badly-organised idealists led by a self-serving attention seeker.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #41 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 07:17 pm »

He's an actor you dick, we've had students staying in the beach house next to ours - running around in the sand dunes with swords, acting out battle scenes - no-one thought to call in the terrorist squad  eek

He's an actor now, I thought you were saying he was a hunter   

He's a terrible actor then because it looked more like military training rather than hunting in the footage........
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #42 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:13 pm »

A firearms offence could mean you own a gun that isn't registered - What were the charges regarding the firearms?
just not having it properly stored away in your home is an offence.

come on lux, you need to do better, youre losing this debate

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #43 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:32 pm »

Can he not be a hunter and an actor? Just because you're limited doesn't mean to say everyone else is.

« Last Edit: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:34 pm by Lux » Logged

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #44 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:36 pm »

just not having it properly stored away in your home is an offence.

come on lux, you need to do better, youre losing this debate

I was never debating a firearms charge. I was debating the fact that terrorism in the Ureweras never existed.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #45 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:37 pm »

Better someone else's community  gets disturbed by our carefully selected and trained law enforcement divisions, than the rest of us get threatened with molotov cocktails by badly-organised idealists led by a self-serving attention seeker.

Better that no community is disturbed by terrorists whatever there nature.

Coach
Supreme Loser

« Reply #46 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:41 pm »

Let's get this  right out there.....

Are you implying that the people that we have appointed to maintain law and order in this country are committing acts of terrorism?

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #47 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:44 pm »

Are you implying that the people that we have appointed to maintain law and order in this country are committing acts of terrorism?

Read the last link, even the powers that be were disturbed over the nature of the raids. They didn't realise young children and the elderly were going to have the living daylights scared out of them - they were terrified.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #48 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:51 pm »

Can he not be a hunter and an actor? Just because you're limited doesn't mean to say everyone else is.

Sure he can be an actor, a hunter too.......we know he's a criminal and part of the revolutionary military wing of Aotearoa  
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #49 on: Sun 25 March, 2012 - 08:55 pm »

Read the last link, even the powers that be were disturbed over the nature of the raids. They didn't realise young children and the elderly were going to have the living daylights scared out of them - they were terrified.
And Maori will be moaning about it for f**king ever and ever and ever 
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length