Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sun 17 December, 2017 - 11:05 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Swear Filters

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Sports and Recreation
| | |-+  Ole Money Bill Williams is off. Says the jappers made him a offer
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ole Money Bill Williams is off. Says the jappers made him a offer  (Read 1378 times)
bournelegacy
>> Canned <<

« on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:00 pm »

I think Handsome Maa' Monu will be pleased - Ha!
Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #1 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:03 pm »

good on him, a talented professional sportsman like him has to go for the best deal he can while he is
still on his best form.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:14 pm »

Not really,  many have done extremely well since game.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #3 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:18 pm »

I don't blame him for leaving, he can't do anything with half of NZ hating on him

good on him, a talented professional sportsman like him has to go for the best deal he can while he is
still on his best form.

and that
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:26 pm »

Why does half of NZ hate him?

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #5 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:27 pm »

hates on him, and I don't know ask them, look on Trade Me and Facebook if you want to see them, they're everywhere
Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #6 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:39 pm »

because he takes the deals that work for him and his career, unlike the lifelong dedicated all blacks who
slog their guts out until the day the selectors forget their name and have to go to japan and france to earn some money
while they still have some life left,  and for some reason that makes him a traitor or something
Coach
Supreme Loser

internet grinch since 1998

« Reply #7 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:43 pm »

Can't decide what code he wants to play, wants a bit of a dabble at boxing, does pretty well at all three, makes a s**tload of money, and is a Samoan who can score a hot chick without getting on Police 10-7.

That's the rugby fans, the league fans, the liberals, the hippies,the RSA, the white trash and pretty much every other Islander pissed at him, anyone else?

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:47 pm »

because he takes the deals that work for him and his career, unlike the lifelong dedicated all blacks who
slog their guts out until the day the selectors forget their name and have to go to japan and france to earn some money
while they still have some life left,  and for some reason that makes him a traitor or something

Why would that make people hate him? I don't hate him, I'm disappointed that he's ditched the AB's.

That loyalty, and hard slog - goes along way, that's why many of the guys are extremely successful after the game Smiley They've shown well and truly what they are made of and it's all good stuff. Smiley

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:48 pm »

Can't decide what code he wants to play, wants a bit of a dabble at boxing, does pretty well at all three, makes a s**tload of money, and is a Samoan who can score a hot chick without getting on Police 10-7.

That's the rugby fans, the league fans, the liberals, the hippies,the RSA, the white trash and pretty much every other Islander pissed at him, anyone else?

awww...he's still a pretty boy though.

Red
Supreme Loser

« Reply #10 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:54 pm »

Good on him. 

He's gonna be a rich  :c**t: now.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #11 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 07:55 pm »

good point - they could dump him next year, and that will be what's best for the team, so I have no problem with him dumping them first and doing what's best for his career
bournelegacy
>> Canned <<

« Reply #12 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 08:31 pm »

#11, Nah dream on

Money bags can pull the chicks and that's awesome

Yes he is a professional, and a talented professional

with more than one feather in his cap.

He would kick my arse in all those events that he participates hands down.

As for at the top level of rugby? Yip he has definitely got what it takes to be there.

Did he perform? - Nah

(None of you can kick my arse - bobby)

Coach
Supreme Loser

internet grinch since 1998

« Reply #13 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 08:41 pm »

awww...he's still a pretty boy though.

And that pisses us ugly bastards off as well. The Japs won't be able to reach that pretty face to fix it, either.

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype.
bournelegacy
>> Canned <<

« Reply #14 on: Mon 9 July, 2012 - 09:32 pm »

I liked Sonny. I thought he had a bit of a underdog status coming into the Code of rugby from league. And lets faces it To go from 0 - to the Penultimate (WC2011) In only two seasons of learning the code is a feat in itself. But he aint No 'RR'

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length