Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Thu 14 December, 2017 - 07:45 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Entertainment
| | |-+  Number 5
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Number 5  (Read 547 times)
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« on: Tue 13 May, 2014 - 04:05 pm »

Must be hard on his kids to have to deal with the dark legacy of an already f**ked up childhood

And then there were five. The Daily Beast has learned that another man has stepped forward to accuse Michael Jackson of sexually victimizing him.

The latest sexual assault complaint, filed in court last Friday, remains sealed, but two sources close to the case revealed that the man involved is James Safechuck, who appeared in a Pepsi ad featuring Jackson in 1987 and proceeded to have a close association with the singer for several years. Safechuck was mentioned as a potential abuse victim by employees of Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in court documents filed ahead of the star’s 2005 criminal trial, but he always denied that Jackson had molested him. Now, the sources said, Safechuck’s complaint claims that Jackson groomed him and molested him for several years beginning when he was 10 years old.

Safechuck added his name to a suit originally filed by Wade Robson in May 2013. Robson, an Australian who is now 31, testified in Jackson’s defense at the singer’s 2005 trial, where the pop icon was found not guilty of child molestation and other charges. But later, Robson changed his mind. Last year, he alleged in a civil suit against Jackson’s estate that the singer had forced him to perform sex acts. Both Robson, who was once a top Hollywood choreographer, and Safechuck, 36, are represented by the L.A. law firm of Gradstein & Marzano. Partners in that firm declined to comment on their latest filing.

“It’s the same type of sex abuse claim as Wade’s,” a source close to Safechuck said. “Only with a different set of facts … and dates. According to the source, Safechuck alleges that he “was molested from the age of 10 to about 14 or 15.”

Asked why Safechuck, now a married computer programmer with two young children living in Southern California, would come forward with an allegation after all these years, one source said he was motivated by Robson’s very public announcement last year that he had come to the realization that Jackson was a, “child molester and pedophile.”

“Once you start having children and you see what it’s all about … your perspective on life changes,” the source said, requesting anonymity because they lacked authority to speak on the record. According to the source closest to Safechuck, he now believes that “some of his current issues” stem from his long-ago relationship with Jackson.
Ubu
>> Canned <<

« Reply #1 on: Tue 13 May, 2014 - 04:47 pm »

Especially with lying moneygrubbers like this prick about

Pig Farm
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Tue 13 May, 2014 - 09:12 pm »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/12/exclusive-michael-jackson-hit-with-new-sex-abuse-claim.html

Sources said that in the sealed complaint, Safechuck claims “childhood sexual abuse” by Jackson and gives a detailed account of how the boy and man first met, their early correspondence and the various “grooming” steps Jackson is alleged to have taken as he inserted himself into young Safechuck’s life.

In court documents filed by the prosecution ahead of Jackson’s 2005 criminal trial, various employees from Jackson’s Neverland Ranch were quoted saying Safechuck was a frequent and familiar guest. Several were set to testify that they saw or suspected Jackson was molesting young Safechuck. An estate manager was quoted in one court submission saying that he saw Jackson standing in the Jacuzzi with his hands, “down the front of Jimmy’s underpants and was manipulating the boy’s genitalia.” In the same document filed by the prosecution, a trusted master bedroom maid said she saw the pair in bed together, nude from the waist up, both inside the main house and on a bed overlooking the Neverland theatre screen. But since Safechuck had never made a claim of sexual abuse the judge ruled the jury could not hear any of those prosecution claims.
Ubu
>> Canned <<

« Reply #3 on: Tue 13 May, 2014 - 10:32 pm »

Filthy liar.

Pig Farm
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Tue 13 May, 2014 - 11:53 pm »

Poor Micheal huh, should've been a scout leader if he wanted to nurture and spend time with lots of boys...... no wait 
Ubu
>> Canned <<

« Reply #5 on: Wed 14 May, 2014 - 12:34 am »

I know people differ on their views of him, but my view is that he was pretty screwed up himself because of his upbringing and STUPID in the things he did associating with kids, but that he wasn't a fiddler. I know there are strong feelings the other way too, but that's just my take. There are ALWAYS people willing to come get some bucks for telling stories, and public opinion being as strong a tide as it is, once you get it going one way, it's pretty hard to fight it.

Pig Farm
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Wed 14 May, 2014 - 03:12 am »

Let's say Micheal was still alive and invited your wee nephew to spend a week or two at Neverland on his own just doing stuff that'd be ok with you and you wouldn't be worried given his background ?
Ubu
>> Canned <<

« Reply #7 on: Wed 14 May, 2014 - 09:03 am »

As with ANYONE not related to the family, I wouldn't be happy with a nephew going to stay there without a family member, but not because of who he is. I would be more mistrustful of YOU after comments about my niece.

Pig Farm
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Wed 14 May, 2014 - 09:08 am »

Annnnnd how old was your neice Dan  Face Palm
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Wed 14 May, 2014 - 09:11 am »

As with ANYONE not related to the family, I wouldn't be happy with a nephew going to stay there without a family member, but not because of who he is. I would be more mistrustful of YOU after comments about my niece.

So putting the technicalities aside, answer the question, forget trying to wriggle around answering it and just answer. 
Ubu
>> Canned <<

« Reply #10 on: Wed 14 May, 2014 - 09:14 am »

I answered it. Not without a family member present, which is the same with ANYONE outside of the family. But with you - I wouldn't let any of my family kids near you ever because I would have to kill you.

Pig Farm
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #11 on: Wed 14 May, 2014 - 09:23 am »

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #12 on: Wed 14 May, 2014 - 09:57 am »

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in !!

Q: Why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them.

Q: Who does Michael Jackson consider a Perfect “10″?
A: Two 5 year olds.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men??
A: He thought it was a delivery service.

Q: What has 18 balls and 3 pubic hairs?
A: A Michael Jackson slumber party.

Q: Have you heard about Michael Jackson's New Book?
A: It's called, "The In's and Out's of Child Rearing

Q: Why was Michael Jackson spotted at K-Mart?
A: He heard boys' pants were half-off !!

Q: What's brown and in a baby's diaper?
A: Michael Jackson's hand !!

Q: What did the man on the beach say to Michael Jackson?
A: Get out of my sun!!

Q: How can you tell if Michael Jackson has company?
A: There's a big wheel parked outside his house!!

Q: What do Michael Jackson and a Big Mac have in common?
A: They're both 30 year old meat between 10 year old buns!

Q: Why are Michael Jackson's pants so small?
A: Because they aren't his!

Michael said to Debbie one night, "I fancy some entertainment, what shall we do?". To which Debbie replied " I know we'll get a video".Michael then said " Great, Ill get Aladdin".Debbie said speedily "No Michael, You have been in trouble for that before"

`What's black and comes in little white cans?
~Michael Jackson`

What famous celebrity had the most children over the last 10 years?
~Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson had a boy. He also became a father!

He asked his wife's doctor how soon after the birth could he have sex.
The doctor told him he should wait until the kid is at least 12 or 13 years old.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length