Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mon 23 October, 2017 - 12:46 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Swear Filters

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  The Kitchen (Recipes)
| | |-+  My banana soup recipe
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My banana soup recipe  (Read 1018 times)
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« on: Thu 29 January, 2015 - 06:15 pm »

Step 1:Take two ripe bananas at the supermarket put them in a plastic bag

Step two: Put the bananas on top of the fridge for later

Step three: Knock the bananas off the fridge down the back in the middle of the night while searching for something else and tell yourself that you'll get that in the morning

Step four: The step is most important as if you don't follow it your banana soup is sure to fail.....Forget about the bananas completely

Step five: Your banana soup is nearly ready when you start to wonder where the f**k all these little bastard c**t fruit flies are coming from all of a sudden

Step six: Patience, it's almost ready you just have to indure two more days of driving yourself bats**t crazy with the overwhelming infestation of little bastard c**t flies that seem to either be immune to a whole f**king can of flyspray in less than a day or they're actually f**king little bastard c**t zombie flies

Step seven: The day you've been waiting for, just grin and bear it and shimmy the f**king fridge out of its tight fit knocking over all the liquid stuff inside into a horizontal postion oozing and spilling out in a glorious manner then look behind the fridge with squinted eyes trying to recognise what that f**king disgusting bag of pus and shrivelled up black long things are, try to hold back the gagging as much as you can, you sure don't won't to waste a single drop of this after all the effort you've gone to

Step eight: Wonder at the sight in front of you, natures gift of fermentation has bestowed upon you a bag of banana soup, enjoy 

Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #1 on: Thu 29 January, 2015 - 07:14 pm »

it better be alcoholic after all that 

The Schizzle
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Thu 29 January, 2015 - 07:22 pm »

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #3 on: Thu 29 January, 2015 - 07:36 pm »

Step 1:Take two ripe bananas at the supermarket put them in a plastic bag

Step two: Put the bananas on top of the fridge for later

Step three: Knock the bananas off the fridge down the back in the middle of the night while searching for something else and tell yourself that you'll get that in the morning

Step four: The step is most important as if you don't follow it your banana soup is sure to fail.....Forget about the bananas completely

Step five: Your banana soup is nearly ready when you start to wonder where the f**k all these little bastard c**t fruit flies are coming from all of a sudden

Step six: Patience, it's almost ready you just have to indure two more days of driving yourself bats**t crazy with the overwhelming infestation of little bastard c**t flies that seem to either be immune to a whole f**king can of flyspray in less than a day or they're actually f**king little bastard c**t zombie flies

Step seven: The day you've been waiting for, just grin and bear it and shimmy the f**king fridge out of its tight fit knocking over all the liquid stuff inside into a horizontal postion oozing and spilling out in a glorious manner then look behind the fridge with squinted eyes trying to recognise what that f**king disgusting bag of pus and shrivelled up black long things are, try to hold back the gagging as much as you can, you sure don't won't to waste a single drop of this after all the effort you've gone to

Step eight: Wonder at the sight in front of you, natures gift of fermentation has bestowed upon you a bag of banana soup, enjoy 

Brought to you by dab   I dare you to send that to some recipe competition

I bet you'd win!!!

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Thu 29 January, 2015 - 07:50 pm »

It's going to be my signature dish on my upcoming cook book 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length