Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Wed 18 October, 2017 - 11:35 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Swear Filters

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  How you and I fund major corporations set on bankrupting the Country.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How you and I fund major corporations set on bankrupting the Country.  (Read 907 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 10:27 am »

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/252151/prison-manager-serco-makes-$14m-loss

and they still manage to run at a loss - why because it's just a big s**tload of corruption. 

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 10:30 am »

« Last Edit: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 10:31 am by Mr Nice Guy » Logged
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #2 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 01:13 pm »

Because Labour are angels

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 01:30 pm »

Keep praying at least if your hands are together in front of you your head can't be buried in the sand easily. 

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #4 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 01:36 pm »

You'd find less people would write you off as a lunatic if you had any kind of balance. But to you, National is pure evil and all the other options are the Rebel Alliance. YOU'RE the one that has your head in the sand. If you can't list a single thing Labour did to damage this country, then your opinion will never count, ever.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 02:16 pm »

No, anything bad Labour ever done was a mistake and not their fault and should be given a second chance because they're really really nice people who have people's best interests at heart 
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #6 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 02:31 pm »

Face Palm

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #7 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 02:40 pm »

Face Palm
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 02:41 pm »

Concerning Labour, there has been good reasons for not voting labour in the past so I haven't, but I would consider voting Labour if it means getting these corporate bastards out of Government - We don't even have to stick to NZ politics to see the damage being done world wide by greedy self serving elitists. Putting multimillionaires in charge of countries doesn't make for good economic or social policy, because the masses are not considered in the scheme of things. People who vote national who are just one of the mass think they're a bit better than everyone else - it's a joke. Because unless you are in the 1 percent at the top - you're not being considered either. Also people who only think of their own well-being have no business having children. Don't bother procreating if you're not interested in the well-being of the planet.

Fatty and bobby, your opinions don't count you're both too lazy to vote. Fatty your repetitive denunciation of the labour party without any kind of hard evidence to back up your statements, is just plain laziness on your behalf. Do your own research if you want to prove something.  

Bobby just likes being the devils advocate, if he wasn't too stoned to vote on election day he'd vote left. Why? because more lefties support the ganga, mon.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 02:53 pm »

Yeah show me when Labour has done anything but USE the implication they're pro cannabis 
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #10 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 02:59 pm »

"your repetitive denunciation of the labour party without any kind of hard evidence" ... no - I'm always responding to your repetitive demonization of and ad hominem attacks on National, which are so absolute to reek of an inability to think rationally any more. Someone like you being allowed to vote is a dangerous thing.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #11 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:12 pm »

No FC, you're always asking people to do the leg/type work for you because you're lazy. BTW don't think I actually mentioned the national party until after you did in this thread and I don't consider myself a labour party supporter yet...I am far left. 

Usually when someone starts a topic you discuss the topic, you seem to have an inability to that if the topic is especially hard on the right wing. Though in your favour you do appear to stick to the right wing M.O. which is to immediately blame the left rather than address the issue.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #12 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:23 pm »

No - we CAN'T discuss with you because you have it in your mind that Nat/Right are evil, and that is your agenda, even if unstated. You're not after a reasoned discussion, which is why people like me and some others have not bothered actually having a reasoned discussion. We know your agenda from the outset. All it will be is an attack on the Right, no matter what.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #13 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:26 pm »

If you've never supplied any reasonable points to the discussion you can hardly know that can you? Unless you're psychic? Can you be psychic in your religion?  
« Last Edit: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:27 pm by Lux » Logged

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #14 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:27 pm »

You can argue the points; you chose not to, because you're lazy.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #15 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:28 pm »

Again - there's no 'start' to reasonable discussion because you're not coming from a reasonable stance. Your stance is loaded to the right in such an unrealistic and partisan way that it's never GOING to be an actual discussion when you're about' it's either agree with you or it's treading blows.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #16 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:29 pm »

We went through this with Grumpy. Some people here have never started a discussion with you because a 'discussion' is impossible with someone in your position.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #17 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:40 pm »

The right will always be evil to some, it's not hard to read intent into some of their policies, dollars certainly come before social equality and whilst they may like to promote a healthy economy is the way to riches and security for all, it's a long time coming and the excuses are running out.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #18 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:41 pm »

Again - there's no 'start' to reasonable discussion because you're not coming from a reasonable stance. Your stance is loaded to the right in such an unrealistic and partisan way that it's never GOING to be an actual discussion when you're about' it's either agree with you or it's treading blows.

Well at least you're giving your opinion in this post not sticking to the dull old mantra of 'labour, sob sob labour's fault, bulls**t'.  

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #19 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 03:44 pm »

The right will always be evil to some, it's not hard to read intent into some of their policies, dollars certainly come before social equality and whilst they may like to promote a healthy economy is the way to riches and security for all, it's a long time coming and the excuses are running out.

The the trickle down effect isn't effective it's not even real.

Plenty of articles supporting that, as fact.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #20 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 04:01 pm »

Dan would be off the couch and voting Labour if National ever decide to knife his disability lifestyle 
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #21 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 06:00 pm »

No - I think the level of benes needs to be reduced for the country to do well. Even if they axed mine, it would be better than the Left making it easier for more people to be on it.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #22 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 06:24 pm »

Don't talk s**t, if you strongly believed in that you'd be refusing your benefit 
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #23 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 06:25 pm »

I'm trying to get off it now. I've started part time work and am aiming to be off the bene beofre the end of the year. I've been on the Invalids one so long that I actually need my doctor to sign off before WINZ will help me get into a job. They offer assistance to people returning to work.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #24 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 06:26 pm »

One of the WORST things in my life has been being a beneficiary all this time. I hate it, am ashamed of it, and can't wait to get out of it.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #25 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 06:27 pm »

Oh so you've got excuses and reasons

Like other people...
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #26 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 06:28 pm »

f**k off and die

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #27 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 07:15 pm »

Can't afford to, my taxes help keep you alive and off the street 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #28 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 07:25 pm »

You'd make a good mate for algarana and moviebuff from tm. Opines. Both Benes snobs too, been on a benefit forever and a day but sit in opines all day and rubbish beneficiaries the difference in their minds being that they,"re on it for better reasons whatever they are..they are in the same position as those they bash, at the end of the day.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #29 on: Sat 11 April, 2015 - 08:36 pm »

I don't bash beneficiaries. You assume that because I'm Left I do. That's your bias again. I am against bene cheats, as people on both sides should be. But if anyone is on it for a good reason, then that's what it's there for. But I'm also against the softening of the system to allow people to stay on it forever without a good reason.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #30 on: Sun 12 April, 2015 - 02:52 pm »

No - I think the level of benes needs to be reduced for the country to do well. Even if they axed mine, it would be better than the Left making it easier for more people to be on it.

I'd like to see some realistic employment objectives coming from the left, we aren't seeing any job creation coming from the right just people being laid off and CEO's in Government departments getting big pay rises, along side MP's.

The 90 day work trial is another rort, companies hiring for the 90 days then letting those workers go once the subsidy runs out and it's time to pay a real wage. If beneficiaries are expected to work under those conditions - created by Government then Government in my opinion should bail them out when it all turns to s**t - which it does.

If the same funding supports more workers in Govt departments then why reduce your number of workers? No money is saved; It disgusts me that Hospital staff are fundraising to buy medical equipment for individual wards because the funding doesn't cover it, while CEO's are raking in big pay rises and bonuses. For what? Unsafe working conditions and sub standard care of patients. We're not 3rd world so why are we begging for equipment that should be covered by Health funding.

I'm surprised you haven't been pushed to find work, FC, because people in worse positions are being hassled to find work.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #31 on: Sun 12 April, 2015 - 07:33 pm »

Because I am on an Invalids Benefit. Only those on UE or Sickness Benefit get hassled to find work. I have to PROVE (with doctor's help) my fitness to return to work.

And again, I love the judgement on my life. You've never lived it.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #32 on: Sun 12 April, 2015 - 07:57 pm »

Oh, so just people who aren't as sick as you to qualify for an invalids benefit or circumstances not as bad as yours should be harassed then 
cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #33 on: Sun 12 April, 2015 - 08:02 pm »

we need something in the middle, the labour party are too hell bent on making the people dependant on the government.

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #34 on: Sun 12 April, 2015 - 09:31 pm »

Oh, so just people who aren't as sick as you to qualify for an invalids benefit or circumstances not as bad as yours should be harassed then 
c**t. I was telling you the way the system is, not the way I prefer it. Go argue with WINZ. c**t.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #35 on: Sun 12 April, 2015 - 09:33 pm »

we need something in the middle, the labour party are too hell bent on making the people dependant on the government.
Thank you. Any sensible political discussion can only be had from a position of NOT acting like any one party (or position, Left or Right) has the answer. The answer will always be somewhere in between the two sides, and there are pluses and minuses of BOTH major patries. It's about finding the right balance, not going down on your leader of choice and making them out to be god.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length