Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Fri 20 October, 2017 - 05:29 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Swear Filters

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  The Catwalk (Fashion)
| | |-+  Frank discussion by women
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Frank discussion by women  (Read 2433 times)
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 01:40 pm »

http://np.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3249ff/women_of_reddit_when_did_you_first_notice_that/%20

Thought I'd put this here seeing as it's a theme that often comes up here

The Reddit thread asked female users: "When did you first notice that men were looking at you in a sexual way? How old were you and how did it make you feel?"

The question attracted more than 21,400 responses within two days. Many women revealed that men, particularly older men, starting leering at them during puberty.
cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #1 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 08:37 pm »

I can't remember but probably about the same time as I was checking out my brother's mates.

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #2 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 10:04 pm »

I had just turned 7

The UK's worst (known) serial killer followed me down a street in 1982 in Glasgow.

He wasn't caught until about 2006...

The Schizzle
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #3 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 10:11 pm »

Can't remember the age I was when I started noticing, It was probably Daisy Dukes long legs when I was still at primary school, I remember I fancied Wonder Woman and The Woman in Red chick as well, I've always liked pretty brunettes Real girls was probably intermediate when they started growing boobs
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #4 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 10:12 pm »

I had just turned 7

The UK's worst (known) serial killer followed me down a street in 1982 in Glasgow.

Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #5 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 10:12 pm »

Lynda Carter is still a babe 

The Schizzle
Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #6 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 10:16 pm »

I had just turned 7

He scared me so much, I got such a bad feeling off him I ran home the back alleyway to my aunty and uncles. I remembered him vividly. I saw a pic of him a few years ago and said 'that's the guy.'

Thought to have been active since the sixties...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Tobin

The Schizzle
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 10:39 pm »

Have you mentioned him here before ?

I just remember searching up on him within maybe the last year or so and following the link between him and the Bible John guy 
Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #8 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 10:47 pm »

Yeah, I think I did 

The Schizzle
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #9 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 10:55 pm »

rings a bell
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #10 on: Tue 14 April, 2015 - 11:31 pm »

Stuff that .

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #11 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 12:06 am »

My sister and I were followed to school when we used to bike together at primary school by some old random guy on a bike who would talk to us all the way to school in the mornings and at the time it didn't dawn on us that he was waiting and watching for us after school and would follow us home to the tip if out street, we just thought it was coincidence that he was going the same way as us at the same time every day. It wasn't until we spotted him on the weekend when we were in the car with the rest of the family and mentioned about him being the guy that rides with us to school that the old man and lady put two and two together and has the dirty c**t talked to by the cops the following Monday, turns out he was already known to them for that sort of s**t.

We got driven to school everyday from age 7 till we started high school  after that 
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #12 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 12:27 am »

Probably a good thread to get your sexual abuse story off your chest Dan, unless you're still all broken arsed about it from the other day...
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #13 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 10:04 am »

Reading that link, holy crap SOME men are creepy old perves, lucky for me I'm an eyes man so when I'm trying to perve at females eyes they think I'm respecting them
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #14 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 10:38 am »

Yeah I don't feel good about the amount of s**t that guys out there try to get away with, makes you wonder sometimes why women don't just cut us all off 

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #15 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 02:20 pm »

Reading that link, holy crap SOME men are creepy old perves, lucky for me I'm an eyes man so when I'm trying to perve at females eyes they think I'm respecting them

Pervert!

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #16 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 02:23 pm »

Yeah I don't feel good about the amount of s**t that guys out there try to get away with, makes you wonder sometimes why women don't just cut us all off 

because its only disgusting (at a reasonable age) if the guy is hideous, if he's a hottie, it's all good. Some old guys are oil tycoons,  some women find that very attractive.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #17 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 02:25 pm »

About the topic I can't think of a time when I felt prayed upon. Mostly had run in with boys my own age, because I was well developed in the chest region. And my attitude to that was, you can look but you can't touch.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #18 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 02:31 pm »

Photo please 
Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #19 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 05:43 pm »

There was also a serial urinates-in-front-of-young girls guy (40-ish) that would lurk around playgrounds and schools.

He did that around me at least twice, once at primary school (I was 8-9ish) where I was playing with friends and once near a slide and swings at a local playground.

The Schizzle
Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #20 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 05:44 pm »

Photo please 

You just asked a woman for photos of herself aged 11-13 or so you creepy little twerp.

The Schizzle
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #21 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 05:57 pm »

There was also a serial urinates-in-front-of-young girls guy (40-ish) that would lurk around playgrounds and schools.

He did that around me at least twice, once at primary school (I was 8-9ish) where I was playing with friends and once near a slide and swings at a local playground.

That reminds me of my step-great-grandfather when I was young, the guy must've been 100 and used to sit in his stubbies with his saggy old balls hanging out around the kids
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #22 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 06:58 pm »

You know in some cultures that wouldn't be unusual or considered sexual just the usual standard of dress 

Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #23 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 07:34 pm »

It was Uruwera Maori attire, he was a pakeha though one of the few living out there
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #24 on: Wed 15 April, 2015 - 08:07 pm »

The caretaker for the local girls high school lived across thd road from us and the high school was at the end of our street, our old man used to go to work around 6 am every morning and the caretaker guy would be on his front lawn wearing his old y fronts and singlet even in winter with white frost on the grass and potter around doing garden stuff and having a slash on the lemon bush 

In the summer he'd wait to mow the school grounds on his tractor when the girls were all out trying to have a sneaky sunbathe at lunch out the back fields driving past real slow with his sack hanging out of his short shorts 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #25 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 03:15 pm »

I even remember the name of the wee s**t head that led his group of little aholes
Wayne Beggs

Noticed a yr or two back he's into real estate or something like that now.  All prim and proper and respected like.
I felt like dropping in on him to remind him about it.....

So the first time I noticed being looked at in a sexual manner was when a bunch of boys circled me in a paddock of bulrushes , we had been playing in there and I found myself alone, that wasn't a problem till Wayne and his bunch came across me.

They, he being the one to suggest it and go first, decided it would be fun to one by one shove their hand down my pants for a feel.

Fortunately it was summer time, very hot and I'd nearly out grown those rompershorts so they were very tight on, making it difficult. I was also sweaty hot and he decided it wasn't such a great idea after all....

Still want to kick that ahole in the balls for that. Hard. Several times.
I was too little then to defend myself, That was barely primary school.
« Last Edit: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 03:16 pm by Collie » Logged

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #26 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 03:32 pm »

You just reminded me of something collie there was a boy who was in the first fifteen at school who cornered me at a party one night who tried to intimidate me into go off down an alleyway with him I refused he then tried to physically pull me down to the alleyway but I gave the slip and he yelled at me don't f**king tell anyone about this.

A f couple of years later he showed up at a party at my family home that my brother was having for end of season:  I walked straight up to him and punched him the mouth. It felt really good.

You should go remind Mr. Real Estate guy what a dickhead wank he was in the old days.

Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #27 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 03:43 pm »

That reminds me, when I was about 8 or 9 there was this young girl at school a year or two younger that had the hots for me and used to chase me around flashing her vagina at me, I thought it was gross and tried my best to stay away from her, she went to different intermediate and high school etc, I ran into her again after we'd finished school and she had grown into a really beautiful woman with legs to heaven, but do you think she'd let me see her vagina then? noooooooooo
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #28 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 04:25 pm »

Did you remind her Stu or were you all gentlemanly about it?

You just reminded me of something collie there was a boy who was in the first fifteen at school who cornered me at a party one night who tried to intimidate me into go off down an alleyway with him I refused he then tried to physically pull me down to the alleyway but I gave the slip and he yelled at me don't f**king tell anyone about this.

A f couple of years later he showed up at a party at my family home that my brother was having for end of season:  I walked straight up to him and punched him the mouth. It felt really good.

You should go remind Mr. Real Estate guy what a dickhead wank he was in the old days.

^^^

It is tempting, though I'd like to think he's grown into a decent man.
« Last Edit: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 04:25 pm by Collie » Logged

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #29 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 04:27 pm »

That reminds me, when I was about 8 or 9 there was this young girl at school a year or two younger that had the hots for me and used to chase me around flashing her vagina at me, I thought it was gross and tried my best to stay away from her, she went to different intermediate and high school etc, I ran into her again after we'd finished school and she had grown into a really beautiful woman with legs to heaven, but do you think she'd let me see her vagina then? noooooooooo

No happy eneding then. 

Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #30 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 05:45 pm »

Did you remind her Stu or were you all gentlemanly about it?

A f couple of years later he showed up at a party at my family home that my brother was having for end of season:  I walked straight up to him and punched him the mouth. It felt really good.

^^^

It is tempting, though I'd like to think he's grown into a decent man.

No I tried chatting her up and she had this whole "Oh so now I'm grown and hot you want to speak to me now" thing going on

I think she was a bit of a mudshark too once she was grown and I was probably too white, one guy I know who dated her was a large Samoan
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #31 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 05:50 pm »

What the hell is a mudshark?

Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #32 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 05:55 pm »

A white girl that likes brown boys
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #33 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 05:59 pm »

Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #34 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 06:26 pm »

Lots of those about... 

The Schizzle
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #35 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 08:21 pm »

So who the hell is Frank?

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #36 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 08:54 pm »

Lots of those about... 

Bigger cocks.

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #37 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 09:42 pm »

Lots of those about... 

Bigger cocks.

Like bloody hell they are!!

Last brown one I saw, could have passed off as a pencil !! 

Pffftttt.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #38 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 09:45 pm »

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #39 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 09:50 pm »

Aww Crap

Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #40 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 10:25 pm »

Dirty ol' bint ehh 

The Schizzle
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #41 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 10:27 pm »

It's not as bad as it sounds, but if I try to explain, you guys would just make it sound even worse  Face Palm

Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #42 on: Thu 16 April, 2015 - 10:54 pm »

It totally is as bad 

The Schizzle
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #43 on: Fri 17 April, 2015 - 10:55 am »

It's not as bad as it sounds, but if I try to explain, you guys would just make it sound even worse  Face Palm

I think you should try to explain it, as long as you try it's all good 

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #44 on: Fri 17 April, 2015 - 03:24 pm »

I think you should try to explain it, as long as you try it's all good 
you just want to know dirty details !

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #45 on: Fri 17 April, 2015 - 09:30 pm »

who moi? Never  Angel

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length