Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sun 22 October, 2017 - 05:36 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Adding YouTube Clips

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  A great day for the country!! The prime minister actually remembered
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A great day for the country!! The prime minister actually remembered  (Read 4481 times)
Brain
Buzzard

« on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 02:57 pm »

doing something....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11436677

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/political/271819/ponytail-pulling-harassment-or-harmless

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/john-key-defends-pulling-waitress-ponytail-horsing-around-6297009

i bet he wishes he could forget 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 03:17 pm »

He thinks because shes what bob would call a 'little person' that it means nothing to the Country. Well actually I'd like to see someone with integrity in the position of Prime Minister. 'Little people' aren't on this earth for John key to play with. 

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #2 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 04:19 pm »

Oh no, we better impeach him - he could have at least gone down and apologised to her in person
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 04:29 pm »

Don't say "gone down"  eek
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 06:01 pm »

Oh no, we better impeach him - he could have at least gone down and apologised to her in person

Problem is he can't because he can't keep his hands off her ponytail. He presented her with the wine but had to quickly remove himself as he desperately wanted to lisp in her fringe.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #5 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 06:08 pm »

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 06:17 pm »

Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #7 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 06:28 pm »

The Schizzle
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #8 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 07:14 pm »

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/national/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503075&gal_cid=1503075&gallery_id=149519

I'd do that to a niece (or a girl in a family when I'm considered an uncle, like my mate Uwe's), but not to some random kid eek

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 07:30 pm »

Abnormal.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #10 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 07:33 pm »

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #11 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 07:38 pm »

We agree eek

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #12 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 07:38 pm »

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #13 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 07:46 pm »

We've agreed before haven't we?

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #14 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 07:49 pm »

Only on what a c**t I am 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #15 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 08:17 pm »

Its not always about you Bob, today the deviant award goes to John key your illustrious leader.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #16 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 08:50 pm »

Don't be too hasty. We can fit in some c**ty BiB too

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #17 on: Wed 22 April, 2015 - 09:08 pm »

Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #18 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 12:05 am »

Even doing it to a niece is abnormal.  Face Palm

The Schizzle
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #19 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 01:56 am »

The way he did it to the cafe chick, yes; but the way he did it to the little girl, no.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #20 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 08:29 am »

Why don't you and stu. pitch in and buy him a my little pony for his birthday lololol

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #21 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 08:54 am »

So the test of whether the national govt uses distraction tactics should be evident within a few hours, conspiracy thinking would say a breaking story of national importance to take the minds of the drama.

Implied terror scare, JK steps in and shows leadership 
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #22 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 09:01 am »

I visited the cesspit that is the Daily Blog this morning, and actually saw something that I can join in the 'outrage' with

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2015/04/23/update-the-prime-minister-and-the-waitress-part-2-dirty-politics/

That Rachel Glucina is a truly revolting person, I find her lower than a lefty and that's saying something
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #23 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 09:14 am »

and a link to the article - http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11436978

reads a little like her employers set her up, but I tend to believe her account that her employers denied that they knew Rachel was working in her capacity as a reporter, and of course Rachel's low enough to pull something like that
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #24 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 09:18 am »

She's going to get as much heat as JK I'd say.
Someone should set up a dismiss Rachel page on FB and see how much support it gets
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #25 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 09:24 am »

Meanwhile, here's JK who is starting to look like he has a fetish for ponytails now  Face Palm

Taken from Amy Adams site http://www.amyadams.co.nz/index.php?/archives/1222-Amy-in-Action-May-2014.html with the by line making JK look like the fun jokester we all love
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #26 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 11:27 am »

Amanda Bailey, the waitress involved in the ponytail-pulling episodes, could take civil proceedings against Prime Minister John Key, a legal academic says.

University of Auckland law professor Bill Hodge said Mr Key could also be investigated for common assault for "hostile touching" if police received a complaint.

"There's a technical level which I suggest has been breached. On the other hand you get to reality at some point.

"Maybe if she argued her dignity was compromised.

"If she said 'please don't, I find this offensive', and he continued playing a juvenile game, in theory, even though she wasn't physically injured, punitive damages could be considered."

Auckland University criminology and sociology lecturer Dr Ronald Kramer said Mr Key's unwanted physical actions put the vulnerable waitress in a powerless position where she was unable to "fight back".

"You have to remember this is an older white male with a lot of power doing something like this to a woman who is presumably young, in a difficult job, and presumably on low pay."

Dr Kramer said people in powerful positions such as the Prime Minister's often did not think about how their actions affected others.

Employment law expert Susan Hornsby-Geluk said any employee had the right to perform their work "without harassment from members of the public". It was the responsibility of their employer to provide a safe workplace.

If an employer was aware of unwanted physical attention towards one of its workers and failed to act, they could potentially face a claim of unjustified disadvantage.

A worker could potentially claim damages for hurt and humiliation, though such awards were usually no more than $5000.

Serial litigant Graham McCready has urged the waitress to approach the Private Prosecution Service to make a common assault complaint.

"If necessary the service will apply to the court for an oral evidence hearing in the same manner used against John Banks to turn media statements into admissible evidence."

Women's rights campaigner and former National Party MP Marilyn Waring told RNZ that she believed Mr Key had broken the law.

"I'm getting tired of it being called anything but illegal," she said.

"The young woman said she felt powerless and tormented and she was reduced to tears."

That would really f**k his reputation 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #27 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 12:31 pm »

She comes across educated articulate and bright. I can imagine how humiliated she must have felt after asking him to stop and he thinking he could go for it anyway. She should take civil proceeding against him. She might go down in history as the person who saved New Zealand from being completely sold out. He thinks we're all just here for his entertainment, he's wrong, he doesn't understand that. He needs reminding.

Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #28 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 12:59 pm »

She comes across educated articulate and bright. I can imagine how humiliated she must have felt after asking him to stop and he thinking he could go for it anyway. She should take civil proceeding against him. She might go down in history as the person who saved New Zealand from being completely sold out. He thinks we're all just here for his entertainment, he's wrong, he doesn't understand that. He needs reminding.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #29 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 01:02 pm »

Not overstated delusion at all

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #30 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 01:03 pm »

It's the public beginning of his demise, mark my words.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #31 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 01:05 pm »

I'm not buying into his worldwide humiliation. I'm normal, I will not tolerate his behaviour. Unlike some of you.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #32 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 01:08 pm »

Nonsense. While I find what he did odd and not advisable, it's only in a PC-mad country like NZ that it's any kind of news at all. If this were France, no one would have cared.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #33 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 01:10 pm »

Your reaction to this is not normal and balanced either. You hate John Key, no matter what. If he'd saved drowning puppies you would have found something to criticize.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #34 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 01:54 pm »

I don't like him because I can see through him and continuious harrassment of workers by patrons is not acceptable where ever you are. Not because it's politically correct, because if someone doesn't want to be touched or humiliated or have their hair pulled but someone else, it is THEIR HUMAN RIGHT not to be.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #35 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:04 pm »

Personally, I wouldn't like it if someone fondled my child's hair, particularily if they were a stranger to my child. and particularily if my child didn't like it. I'd tell the person to stop. Not because I'm being PC but because my child has a right to NOT to be caressed, fondled, touched, or have her hair pulled if she doesn't want that. And my child also has a right to have a voice.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #36 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:06 pm »

It's a common practice in Maori culture not to question your elders;

I was bought up to respect people who respect me, so that little tradition doesn't gel with me.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #37 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:08 pm »

That isn't my point. If you'd bothered reading I said I agree. But - your reaction is not really because of this issue. It's because whatever Key does, you're going to hate, no matter how good it is.

This is why the whole time I've tried to tell people like you and Grumpy before you to pick your battles, to try and inject a bit of balance and realism into your opinion; neither of you did/do, and so no one listens. It's just more of the same.

I don't like Labour much, but I don't think they are evil to the core. If they do something good, I can see that and concede to it. I'm like that with ANY political party. THAT is normal.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #38 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:09 pm »

What would really f**king set a bomb under this for maximum effect is if she were to now fake a suicide  attempt because of the embarrassment and distress it's caused her  
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #39 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:11 pm »

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #40 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:12 pm »

She kept the wine as proof of the apology; has she had it notarised and sent back?

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #41 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:12 pm »

That isn't my point. If you'd bothered reading I said I agree. But - your reaction is not really because of this issue. It's because whatever Key does, you're going to hate, no matter how good it is.

This is why the whole time I've tried to tell people like you and Grumpy before you to pick your battles, to try and inject a bit of balance and realism into your opinion; neither of you did/do, and so no one listens. It's just more of the same.

I don't like Labour much, but I don't think they are evil to the core. If they do something good, I can see that and concede to it. I'm like that with ANY political party. THAT is normal.

You say that and quite probably hold that view but it's not how you portray it here  
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #42 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:13 pm »

She kept the wine as proof of the apology; has she had it notarised and sent back?

Bomber & her drank it in celebration 
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #43 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:14 pm »

Ffs. Online personas? You come across as a pervert that needs to be killed, and claim you're not.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #44 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:19 pm »

Is that all

I thought it was much worse than that 
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #45 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:22 pm »

Please point to a post/thread where it is clear you are conceding that Labour has done something good 
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #46 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 02:46 pm »

Every time they roll the leader, for starters

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #47 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 03:32 pm »

Don't patronise me, this is a very concerning and very real issue. It is true that it doesn't surprise me that this is something that John Key is capable of; because he is a creep, pure and simple...he isn't fit to be Prime Minister. You do not enter into a non consensual touchy feely relationship with a person and think you can laugh it off as some kind of joke when the person involved has on numerous occassions made it very clear that your approaches are unwanted. No integrity. No compassion. No honour.

He's just a dirty old man...probably why he appeals to some of you. It legitimises the behaviour when the illustrious leader leads the way.   is what I think of that.
« Last Edit: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 03:34 pm by Lux » Logged

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #48 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 03:37 pm »

Sure, sure ... widen your criticism to an ad hominem attack on anyone you think might disagree with you. That will legitimize your position

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #49 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 03:37 pm »

And keep failing to see when people have already agreed on that point

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length