Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Thu 14 December, 2017 - 07:14 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  A great day for the country!! The prime minister actually remembered
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A great day for the country!! The prime minister actually remembered  (Read 5075 times)
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #50 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 03:41 pm »

That isn't my point. If you'd bothered reading I said I agree. But - your reaction is not really because of this issue. It's because whatever Key does, you're going to hate, no matter how good it is.

This is why the whole time I've tried to tell people like you and Grumpy before you to pick your battles, to try and inject a bit of balance and realism into your opinion; neither of you did/do, and so no one listens. It's just more of the same.

I don't like Labour much, but I don't think they are evil to the core. If they do something good, I can see that and concede to it. I'm like that with ANY political party. THAT is normal.

Don't patronise me, this is a very concerning and very real issue. It is true that it doesn't surprise me that this is something that John Key is capable of; because he is a creep, pure and simple...he isn't fit to be Prime Minister. You do not enter into a non consensual touchy feely relationship with a person and think you can laugh it off as some kind of joke when the person involved has on numerous occassions made it very clear that your approaches are unwanted. No integrity. No compassion. No honour.

He's just a dirty old man...probably why he appeals to some of you. It legitimises the behaviour when the illustrious leader leads the way.   is what I think of that.

Get it right, when she asked him to stop he apologised, her other attempts as written by her were via body language and her reaction - it's nothing like you're trying to make it out to be
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #51 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 03:41 pm »

Breaking news: PM Tugs in front of wife!

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #52 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 04:09 pm »

Sure, sure ... widen your criticism to an ad hominem attack on anyone you think might disagree with you. That will legitimize your position

You're doing that to me, critisizing me for critisizing the PM, when the critisizm of the PM is justified. And trying to shift the focus from him to me. That my dear boy is the modus operandi of the right wing.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #53 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 04:17 pm »

That isn't my point. If you'd bothered reading I said I agree. But - your reaction is not really because of this issue. It's because whatever Key does, you're going to hate, no matter how good it is.

This is why the whole time I've tried to tell people like you and Grumpy before you to pick your battles, to try and inject a bit of balance and realism into your opinion; neither of you did/do, and so no one listens. It's just more of the same.

I don't like Labour much, but I don't think they are evil to the core. If they do something good, I can see that and concede to it. I'm like that with ANY political party. THAT is normal.

Don't patronise me, this is a very concerning and very real issue. It is true that it doesn't surprise me that this is something that John Key is capable of; because he is a creep, pure and simple...he isn't fit to be Prime Minister. You do not enter into a non consensual touchy feely relationship with a person and think you can laugh it off as some kind of joke when the person involved has on numerous occassions made it very clear that your approaches are unwanted. No integrity. No compassion. No honour.

He's just a dirty old man...probably why he appeals to some of you. It legitimises the behaviour when the illustrious leader leads the way.   is what I think of that.

Get it right, when she asked him to stop he apologised, her other attempts as written by her were via body language and her reaction - it's nothing like you're trying to make it out to be

Quote...I told his security that I was sick of having my hair pulled and one day I’ll snap and i’ll punch him in the face. I hoped that maybe they’d tell him that enough’s enough and it’s time to draw it to an end. I posted on the National Party and the John Key Facebook pages a message along the lines of “Stop pulling my hair – I don’t like it!”. Maybe between social media and his security buddies and my body language and his wife’s advice he might finally get the message?

The next time I saw him I managed to successfully avoid facing him throughout his visit, what a huge relief! Friday, 13th March, however, I wasn’t so lucky. I was stood at the main entrance to meet and greet customers, I saw his security personnel enter first and I quickly turned myself to place my back against the wall, then John entered. Despite my best efforts to avoid the situation, without literally running away, he just couldn’t help himself and still attempted, from directly in front of me, to reach around behind me in search of my hair, as he walked by. That was too much, even for me. I had remained professional for absolutely as long as I could and this time I put my hand out in front of me, a barrier between John and myself, and I said “No! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” as I wagged my finger at him and he reluctantly backed away. During this visit he said to my manager “she really doesn’t like me pulling her ponytail?” and she responded “well, …no!”. He then asked her my name and later, as he passed by me upon leaving, he spoke my name, just that one word, as if a duel like acknowledgement, a standoff. I thought to myself, ok, i’ve done it, I’ve made it blatantly clear, he knows, and he’s making a real scene now, repeatedly, in a busy cafe, that must be the end of it, surely.

Thursday, 26 March, and once again he was at the cafe. I continued to keep my distance, dreading any unpleasantries. Unfortunately, I found myself at the door when it came time for him to leave, which meant, besides passing him, I had nowhere to go. As he approached me he thought it would be fitting to raise his hands high and make scary, suspense sound effects, like the music from the movie Jaws that we all know so well, and still gestured as if to reach behind me. As he towered overhead I slunk down, cringing, whilst Bronagh told him to “leave the poor girl alone”. I looked him in the eye and asked “is it self defence, with your security here, if I have to physically stop you from touching me?” and he countered, with a smile, “defence against what?”. He then changed the topic to the settling of his account and bid me politely farewell, but, as he motioned to leave and I turned towards the computer, he couldn’t resist that satisfying tug and once again he pulled my hair.

I think you should read the whole thing and get it right.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #54 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 04:17 pm »

No, please learn what ad hominem is.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #55 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 05:07 pm »

and a link to the article - http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11436978

reads a little like her employers set her up, but I tend to believe her account that her employers denied that they knew Rachel was working in her capacity as a reporter, and of course Rachel's low enough to pull something like that

and apparently she is a personal friend of the cafe owners.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #56 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 05:09 pm »

The fact that JK didn't know her name but yet claims they were all matey matey at the cafe is a bit off too 
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #57 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 06:35 pm »

Ummmmm, it's not a good look in this day and age that these are all photos of young girls that he's touching their hair 

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #58 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 06:46 pm »

LOL he's screwed

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #59 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 06:59 pm »

I would say that the people that he's interacted with in his personal life like family and colleagues will now be remembering back to events where he's probably done the same thing to their kids and at the time it seemed innocent but now with it being his "thing"  and the current atmosphere of greater awareness of predatory behaviours even if it is innocent it still looks super dodgy as hell.   
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #60 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 07:02 pm »

To disagree with Pee again, I do believe that if these were kids he was related to or knew really well (like an 'uncle') that's different, but it seems like he's got an issue. To be fair, I bet a million dollars it's more a simple boundary issue than something sinister, but still ... something he needs to stop, like now.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #61 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 07:12 pm »

Just imagine you're in a public place lots of people milling about, excited because the PM has arrived and is in meet and greet stage and you might even get to shake hands with him and just as he passes a young girl caught up in all the excitement he reaches over in plain view and fondles her pony tail. A passing moment in time, missed by many, seen by few, nothing dodgy going on in full view of a big crowd....or is there? Psychopath.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #62 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 07:13 pm »

Probably worse if he was "uncle" seeing as how that has been sexualised to mean a pedo these days  

Oh and this too ......... eek

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #63 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 07:18 pm »

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #64 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 07:22 pm »

And does anyone know if he actually cut that off whether he tucked it in his pocket for "later"  
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #65 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 07:22 pm »

turituri ugh

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/ponytail-saga-sexual-harassment-complaint-laid-against-john-key-6298530

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #66 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 07:28 pm »

Gee whiz John  Face Palm
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #67 on: Thu 23 April, 2015 - 07:48 pm »

Mr Peters said he could not understand why police officers guarding Mr Key did not act when the incidents took place.
Mr Peters said there was a prima facie case of assault given Mr Key had repeatedly pulled the waitress' ponytail.
The woman was identified as Amanda Bailey by the New Zealand Herald this morning.
Mr Peters criticised the police who were with Mr Key when he tugged her hair.

"The police are in a most invidious position. I am not saying what they should do. I am asking why they didn't do anything at the time. After all, they may be bodyguards but they are policemen and women," he said.
Mr Peters said the Prime Minister's conduct also undermined his authority to deal with any National MP who might misbehave in the future.
Labour Party deputy leader Annette King said she was also puzzled as to why members of John Key's diplomatic protection squad stood by and did nothing.
"I wonder whether the people around him have got too close to him, and, in fact, they're too scared to tell him what they really ought to. I'm surprised that the security people around him didn't say: 'Prime Minister, we just want to say that's probably not appropriate, what you're doing'."
Mrs King said Mr Key's conduct had undermined his moral authority to lead the Government.
"His job is to ensure discipline amongst his members, and when they look at his behaviour I think he's going to find it much more difficult than in the past when he could say 'I have very high standards that I expect from my caucus members and ministers'. It's going to make it much harder for him," she said.
Green Party co-leader, Metiria Turei agreed that Mr Key had previously set very high standards for his own MPs, and where they had acted in a similar way, he had demoted or fired them.

"The big issue now really is for the National Party caucus. How can they have any respect for his attempts to discipline them and what will they do now to discipline their own leader?" Mrs Turei said.
Mr Peters said it would be up to National Party MPs as to whether Mr Key's conduct undermined his authority in their eyes.
"But he's not in a very strong position, given that when he began, he was very, very, very loquacious about how he had high standards. Well, with the greatest respect, on countless occasions, and this is one of them, he's demonstrated anything but that."

Everyone's in the firing line now  Box
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #68 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 07:22 am »

I visited the cesspit that is the Daily Blog this morning, and actually saw something that I can join in the 'outrage' with

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2015/04/23/update-the-prime-minister-and-the-waitress-part-2-dirty-politics/

That Rachel Glucina is a truly revolting person, I find her lower than a lefty and that's saying something

She's got to be a gonna after this, at best The Herald has to take her out of the mainstream reporting. They probably won't want to lose her connections to the National party though.

The first sign that this was being taken deadly seriously by the Nats came when they deployed Rachel Glucina acting in the guise of a “PR Advisor” to go have a chat with the waitress in question. Now, most people know instantly who Glucina is – and while she definitely specializes in PR and spin, she’s mostly done that in a reasonably covert capacity as the mistress of the Herald’s Gossip pages, rather than as a professional.
Although having said that, experienced political warriors have long speculated that her lines of communication run right the way into the Beehive – allegations which were later proven during #DirtyPolitics, when it turned out she was being deployed by the Nats to run scandalous “exposes” about alleged links between Russel Norman, Winston Peters, and Kim DotCom. At the time, Winston alleged her information source must have been the Office of the Prime Minister misusing the state’s security intelligence services to track his movements.
So we can already see that Glucina’s regularly up to her gills in Nat-party covert ops.
But how did she know so instantly precisely *which* Parnell cafe the incident had occurred at?
Or, for that matter … which waitress to call up and talk to.
New Zealand’s a small place – the well-healed east side of Auckland’s central suburbs even more so … but this was just uncanny.
Fortunately, Glucina has a brother in the know. For, you see, Rosie’s is run by Hip Group.
And guess who manages Hip Group? Why, it’s Glucina’s brother, Henry.
Well how about that.
So what I’m speculating happened here, is when Key’s team knew the hair was about to fly on this story; his shadow comms and PR team called in a previously utilized and demonstrably successful political weapon (Glucina), and told her to make the victim’s moral high ground go away.
Glucina then took advantage of her familial connection to Rosie’s afforded by her brother; and set up the interview with the victim and her immediate employers in the guise of running PR for them.
Now obviously, I can’t prove that Henry Glucina personally leveraged or convinced Rosie’s owners Grant and Brown to let his sister into their home for the purposes of running damage control … but it’s certainly not implausible.
In fact, the idea of Henry Glucina hitting up the people he works with on a day-to-day basis and saying something like “I know this looks *really bad*, and I’ve heard The Herald’s about to go public with identifiable details. Here, let me introduce you to this PR person I’ve got sitting around on retainer” and then wheeling in his sister to do an interview and photo-shoot – well, if anything, that seems scarily plausible. And would definitely explain why the Herald’s amended its own version of events to acknowledge considerable “confusion over the initial approach” while deleting Glucina’s earlier claim that “at no stage did she misrepresent herself or mislead anybody“.

- See more at: http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2015/04/23/waitergate-joined-at-the-hip-group/#.dpuf

She's really is a c**t, now everyone knows she's a corrupt underhanded c**t 
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #69 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 09:07 am »

She is, I don't see the point in doing what they did other than naming and shaming.  The rest of the media are :c**t: s too, they're commenting on the NZ Herald tactics and then naming her themselves and the tv news is showing photos from her Facebook page rather than what the Herald published as if they're better than the Herald since the Herald named her first.  They won't get rid of her, she'll be back to writing self-serving articles about John Campbell in no time
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #70 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 10:25 am »

Googled her because I didn't know who she was; this popped up

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #71 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 10:48 am »

Laudafinem.com is an interesting site to keep a watch of, some pretty open scathing articles on NZ political events. Owners based off shore so not afraid to say it how it is. At this point their identity is anonymous and they seem unbiased politically. Tends to name and shame both left and right indiscretions and out other bloggers for their political agendas. 
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #72 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 11:53 am »

Johnny's O face 
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #73 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 12:26 pm »

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #74 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 01:27 pm »

Laudafinem.com is an interesting site to keep a watch of, some pretty open scathing articles on NZ political events. Owners based off shore so not afraid to say it how it is. At this point their identity is anonymous and they seem unbiased politically. Tends to name and shame both left and right indiscretions and out other bloggers for their political agendas. 

Yeah that's a goody.

Francey
Supreme Master

A real man doesn't stir the porridge....

« Reply #75 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 01:45 pm »

Sure, sure ... widen your criticism to an ad hominem attack on anyone you think might disagree with you. That will legitimize your position
Calling an idiot an idiot is not an ad hominem attack. Angel 

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #76 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 05:24 pm »

The Schizzle
The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #77 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 06:48 pm »

Yeah, that was an own goal on your part; I'm not explaining it to you or your little sycophantic follower there

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #78 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 07:33 pm »

oooooOOOOOOooooo  look at you !

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #79 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 07:46 pm »

Yeah, that was an own goal on your part; I'm not explaining it to you or your little sycophantic follower there

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #80 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 07:57 pm »

You've never offered me a snickers, getting soft there bob.

Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #81 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 08:01 pm »

I think you make him soft
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #82 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 08:02 pm »

You don't want my soft snickers  
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #83 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 08:03 pm »

nuts are good 

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #84 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 08:08 pm »

Except coco nuts, angry twisted violent people's   
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #85 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 08:11 pm »

cocopops are good 

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #86 on: Fri 24 April, 2015 - 10:37 pm »

Where's the angrynut gone 
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length