Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Wed 13 December, 2017 - 02:53 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Adding YouTube Clips

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  The insanity prevalent in so-called authority figures
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The insanity prevalent in so-called authority figures  (Read 2445 times)
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« on: Fri 19 June, 2015 - 04:29 pm »

It seems to get worse and worse by the day. Especially in America of course, that country of crazy corrupt and greedy politicians.
Now they're throwing a couple out of their own house, simply because they're providing their own water and electricity instead of buying them at great cost from utility companies.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/06/alabama-city-suing-couple-to-get-back.html

Bloody interfering busy body scumbag councillors. I hope there's enough lamp posts to hang them from.
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #1 on: Fri 19 June, 2015 - 09:15 pm »

I live completely off the grid.  yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh    But you still have to live within the rules. Or they WILL get you.
So makes me wonder what they are not saying in that report  what perhaps unsafe practice they have got going?   
It is very possible it's not un safe or whatever at all, just unapproved ( which is red tape stupidity, which there is a lot of)

I had council folks come visiting the other day, because some busy body was clearly jealous. :c**t:
They left saying sorry to have bothered me.

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #2 on: Sun 21 June, 2015 - 12:10 pm »

This is not the first such story I've come across though. There was another one about a lady living on her own on her off-the-grid property, where she had her own clean water supply and created her own electric power and had her own effluent disposal system. They still wanted to force her to connect to the town utilities or force her off her own property.

It's f**king ridiculous! America was birthed by pioneers who ventured into the wilderness and created a life for themselves, without any of the modern comforts that these power-mad clowns claim we NEED to live properly.

As far as I'm concerned, it is absolutely no-one else's business how a person lives on his own property. If they want to use rain water or stream water to drink or wash with, that's their choice. Why should they be forced to BUY water from the town, especially if that water is of poorer quality than their own or is poisoned with fluoride? Why should they be forced to BUY electricity from an unreliable supplier when they're happy to make their own and have an electricity supply that is reliable and that they have full control over? It's nothing but fascism, dressed up as "concern" for people's wellfare.

Francey
Supreme Master

A real man doesn't stir the porridge....

« Reply #3 on: Sun 21 June, 2015 - 12:17 pm »

" poisoned with fluoride?"....Mwahahahahahaa

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #4 on: Sun 21 June, 2015 - 04:06 pm »

This is not the first such story I've come across though. There was another one about a lady living on her own on her off-the-grid property, where she had her own clean water supply and created her own electric power and had her own effluent disposal system. They still wanted to force her to connect to the town utilities or force her off her own property.

It's f**king ridiculous! America was birthed by pioneers who ventured into the wilderness and created a life for themselves, without any of the modern comforts that these power-mad clowns claim we NEED to live properly.

As far as I'm concerned, it is absolutely no-one else's business how a person lives on his own property. If they want to use rain water or stream water to drink or wash with, that's their choice. Why should they be forced to BUY water from the town, especially if that water is of poorer quality than their own or is poisoned with fluoride? Why should they be forced to BUY electricity from an unreliable supplier when they're happy to make their own and have an electricity supply that is reliable and that they have full control over? It's nothing but fascism, dressed up as "concern" for people's wellfare.

Yes. Absolutely.
I quite agree with all of that, But for one thing. The effluent. That needs to be dealt with in a way that deals with the quality without over taxing the land, that means depending on quantity of people per land mass. But having said that  the councils should accept there is more than one way for that to be safely done.

I'm more worried that NZ might follow their footsteps, like dumb puppets.

Oh the other thing, those pioneers didn't give a s**t about how they dealt with the people already inhabiting the land there, those pioneers do not have a pristine record for doing what is best for all.... Me thinks nothing much has changed.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Sun 21 June, 2015 - 04:14 pm »

Oh dear, just this one random google search brings up many many many pages of sexual abuses by christians in contact with kids 

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=youth+pastors&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#hl=en-gb&q=youth+pastor+sexual+abuse

Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #6 on: Mon 22 June, 2015 - 06:01 pm »

Yes. Absolutely.
I quite agree with all of that, But for one thing. The effluent. That needs to be dealt with in a way that deals with the quality without over taxing the land, that means depending on quantity of people per land mass. But having said that  the councils should accept there is more than one way for that to be safely done.

Oh the other thing, those pioneers didn't give a s**t about how they dealt with the people already inhabiting the land there, those pioneers do not have a pristine record for doing what is best for all.... Me thinks nothing much has changed.
You're right that overtaxing the land with effluent would be a problem. But how much land is required to deal with the poo from one or two people, or of one family? I suspect most of the off-the-grid people have rural lifestyle blocks, which will likely be sufficient to handle it, especially if something like a composting toilet is used. We've millions, if not billions, of creatures crapping on the land, and nature simply deals with it. It's part of the cycle after all. Creatures eat plants and crap, or are themselves eaten by another creature that craps, and the poos are fertiliser for the plants, which produce more food for the creatures. Ditto with the oxygen / carbon-dioxide exchange between animals and plants.

NZ likely will follow in their insane footsteps. You've probably heard of Agenda 21, right?

As for the pioneers and the native American indians, yes it's a shame that that kind of thing happened. They should have respected the established population. Greed for things like land and resources probably played a big part in the mistreatment of the native population. And then with Chucky Darwin's crazy ideas about evolution and favoured races, it gave people a justification for looking down upon the natives as less evolved and less civilised. Sure, their lifestyle may have been more primitive, but I bet it was more in harmony with their natural surroundings. And they also had a belief in the Great Spirit who created everything, so they were in tune with the Creator and had respect for his creation. They had a saying, something along the lines of man being part of the web of life (nature), and whatever he does to the web of life he does to himself.

Fast forward a few hundred years to modern times and America still can't get things right. They've got this wonderful document, their Constitution, with its noble ideals that man is endowed by his Creator with certain inalienable rights, etc. But then they say that the constitution applies only to Americans, not to others, so it's OK to bomb the s**t out of another nation's people. Somehow, those other people weren't endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #7 on: Mon 22 June, 2015 - 06:10 pm »

Oh dear, just this one random google search brings up many many many pages of sexual abuses by christians in contact with kids  

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=youth+pastors&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#hl=en-gb&q=youth+pastor+sexual+abuse
Yes sure. That search brings up about 1,640,00 results.
Search for just "sexual abuse" without specifying any religious connection and you get 115,000,000 results.

So, reports on sexual abuse by pastors makes up just a tiny 1.4% of the total number of pages on the topic. That means that a whopping 98.6% is not specifically connected with pastors. So f**k you, you atheist piece of s**t, there's the concrete evidence that you're f**king deluded about rampant sexual abuse among christians.
Now f**k off with this s**t out of this thread, because it's off-topic.
« Last Edit: Mon 22 June, 2015 - 06:18 pm by Artaxerxes » Logged
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Mon 22 June, 2015 - 06:30 pm »

Blame shifting, minimising 

Christians raping children 
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #9 on: Wed 24 June, 2015 - 10:44 pm »

More crazy freedom destroying crap from our corporate overlords.

http://readynutrition.com/resources/florida-makes-off-grid-living-illegal-mandates-all-homes-must-be-connected-to-electricity-water-gri_19062015/
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #10 on: Thu 25 June, 2015 - 10:35 pm »

Earlier this year the state of Texas brought in several different SWAT teams and  they entered a sustainable community in order to threaten to shut it down. All of the members of this community were handcuffed and kept at gunpoint. This community was called ‘The Garden Of Eden Community’ and was able to completely sustain itself. There are many instances of things like this happening the corporations don’t want us living off of the land by no means.

That is clearly because people might escape the rat race of forever having to pay to piper
That is dangerous to the system, it needs drones /puppets.
If some get away from it, then others might see and follow suit. Then more might....

Why are the powers that be so afraid of that? 

Why are you concerned artax?

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #11 on: Thu 25 June, 2015 - 10:37 pm »

It also leads into the other freedom takers

The not selling of home made or home grown foods, seeds having to be bought from specific places, not kept from crops before etc etc.

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #12 on: Thu 25 June, 2015 - 10:46 pm »

Yes. Absolutely.

You're right that overtaxing the land with effluent would be a problem. But how much land is required to deal with the poo from one or two people, or of one family? I suspect most of the off-the-grid people have rural lifestyle blocks, which will likely be sufficient to handle it, especially if something like a composting toilet is used. We've millions, if not billions, of creatures crapping on the land, and nature simply deals with it. It's part of the cycle after all. Creatures eat plants and crap, or are themselves eaten by another creature that craps, and the poos are fertiliser for the plants, which produce more food for the creatures. Ditto with the oxygen / carbon-dioxide exchange between animals and plants.

NZ likely will follow in their insane footsteps. You've probably heard of Agenda 21, right?

As for the pioneers and the native American indians, yes it's a shame that that kind of thing happened. They should have respected the established population. Greed for things like land and resources probably played a big part in the mistreatment of the native population. And then with Chucky Darwin's crazy ideas about evolution and favoured races, it gave people a justification for looking down upon the natives as less evolved and less civilised. Sure, their lifestyle may have been more primitive, but I bet it was more in harmony with their natural surroundings. And they also had a belief in the Great Spirit who created everything, so they were in tune with the Creator and had respect for his creation. They had a saying, something along the lines of man being part of the web of life (nature), and whatever he does to the web of life he does to himself.

Fast forward a few hundred years to modern times and America still can't get things right. They've got this wonderful document, their Constitution, with its noble ideals that man is endowed by his Creator with certain inalienable rights, etc. But then they say that the constitution applies only to Americans, not to others, so it's OK to bomb the s**t out of another nation's people. Somehow, those other people weren't endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Agenda 21

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/13/agenda-21-the-un-conspiracy-that-just-won-t-die.html

How do you see agenda 21 affecting the world and in particular NZ?

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #13 on: Thu 25 June, 2015 - 10:51 pm »

So they want you to have those amenities to be part of a modern sanitary healthy world.

Doesn't mean you have to use the electricity or turn the taps on though does it 
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #14 on: Thu 25 June, 2015 - 11:25 pm »

So they want you to have those amenities to be part of a modern sanitary healthy world.

But it does mean you'll get a bill every month. It's a sly way they get to suck money out of your wallet even when you don't want their product or service.
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #15 on: Thu 25 June, 2015 - 11:31 pm »

How do you see agenda 21 affecting the world and in particular NZ?
Agenda 21 is about forcing people off the land and herding them into cities. There they would be dependant on big corporations for their food and other requirements of course, instead of being independent.
Agenda 21 takes the view that nature is more important than man, and that man is not, or should not be, part of nature.
Large areas of land are to be returned to their wild state and no-one is allowed to live there.
It's promoted with buzz words like sustainability, and as care and concern for the environment, but the goal is to control people and make them dependent.
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #16 on: Thu 25 June, 2015 - 11:32 pm »

But it does mean you'll get a bill every month. It's a sly way they get to suck money out of your wallet even when you don't want their product or service.

Exactly.

Power bills, come, whether you used any power or not.
You have to pay for the service.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #17 on: Thu 25 June, 2015 - 11:36 pm »

To comply with the standards of living a healthy sanitary life at a level deemed by authorities charged with those responsibilities
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #18 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 12:02 am »

To comply with the standards of living a healthy sanitary life at a level deemed by authorities charged with those responsibilities

I live off the grid.  And perfectly healthily thanks.
NZ had better not go that way, I can't see how it can, not with the efficiency of solar power these days, especially as some are getting all of their power needs met and feeding the excess back into the grid, to reduce power bills, or even get payments from the power company instead.

And things like composting toilets.  We have all of that in NZ already.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #19 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 12:04 am »

Those feeding power back will still need to be connected to the grid
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #20 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 12:59 am »

Yeah. Wondered if anyone would notice that.

Still off the grid set ups are happening.

Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #21 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 01:05 am »

No they're over-reaching. It's not the council's purpose, nor is it any of their business. Their only concern can be things like water run-off to neighbouring properties, and how effluent is treated before it leaves the property boundaries.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #22 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 09:27 am »

Health and sanitation issues are also areas of concern for the general population.
Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #23 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 09:33 am »

f**k councils and their petty little bureaucrats, they should be ignored at all times .  

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #24 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 10:17 am »

Health and sanitation issues are also areas of concern for the general population.
Only when they reach beyond the boundaries of one's property. If that wasn't the case, there would be strict enforcement of bylaws that specify exactly how one's toilet needs to be cleaned and how often. But since it doesn't affect others outside the property, it is no-one's business what method a person uses to clean their toilet or how often.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #25 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 10:29 am »

Except now you're moving the argument. Health agencies have a role in shaping govt policy, they're tasked with advising govts how best to maintain a level of healthiness amongst the population, if making sure running water for cleanliness and power for warmth is seen as basic necessities to health then why would a govt ignore those findings.

Your whole premise is one of conspiracy which clouds everything.
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #26 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 10:37 am »

no my whole premise is that people's rights and freedoms should not be abolished on these flimsy pretexts.
If running water and electricity and a working toilet are requirements then people who provide their own running water and generate their own power and have their own working toilet system are meeting that requirement. But that's not enough for the authority figures, who want to force people to buy these services from others.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #27 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 12:02 pm »

Well you'll need to prove that then.

You should put it on your list of things that you need to prove…

Mock, Mock, Mock 
Mayhem

« Reply #28 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 01:18 pm »

Because there is nothing new under the sun we shouldn't be at all surprised that...

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #29 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 05:39 pm »

f**k councils and their petty little bureaucrats, they should be ignored at all times .  
    This has my vote!

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #30 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 08:14 pm »

This is a wee bit off topic but did anyone watch tonight's news regarding the changes to weetbix? The spokesperson for company says there is no change to the recipe but maybe a different makeup to the wheat? Wtf? Apparently weetbix is tasting looking and absorbing milk way differently. Made me think about other recent to changes to some of our well loved staples are we being feed gm foods without even knowing it?

Spokesperson for the company is situated in New York.
« Last Edit: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 08:16 pm by Lux » Logged

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #31 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 08:18 pm »

If you watched it then you must have seen they used Aussie wheat at high demand times, this has come up before or has the NZ public forgotten 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #32 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 08:23 pm »

That's interesting

will come as no surprise to those that can no longer digest wheat without nasty side effects.

Makes one wonder, just what have they done to that Aussie  wheat? Which genetic modification was one step too far.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #33 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 08:30 pm »

Is it GM or are you just off on a freak out at the mention 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #34 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 09:05 pm »

TPPA, can't let it happen.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #35 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 11:04 pm »

Is it GM or are you just off on a freak out at the mention 
I don't know exactly what it is.
But something HAS changed.

Either the wheat, or the people

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #36 on: Fri 26 June, 2015 - 11:18 pm »

It's wheat grown in Aussie, it's going to be different for sure 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #37 on: Sat 27 June, 2015 - 12:29 am »

It's wheat grown in Aussie, it's going to be different for sure 

Box   Aussies

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #38 on: Sat 27 June, 2015 - 12:31 am »

So what changed then mr nice guy?

Wheat has been milled and eaten since,oooh like forever
It was a staple in the diets

What happened in just the last generation or so for so many people to react adversely to it in their diet?

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #39 on: Sat 27 June, 2015 - 02:21 am »

I dunno, it got trendy didn't it 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #40 on: Sat 27 June, 2015 - 08:24 am »

Yes it did, has.

I'm avoiding gluten too, though there is something else I'm getting less of because of it, I suspect yeast or perhaps it's soy or something else that is also highly beneficial for me to avoid, I don't know what it is but I can tell you my health has improved massively since I started avoiding flour  ( I find gluten free flour foods is not as good as avoiding even those too, from a vitality point of view). And it keeps improving, mind getting away from a significantly negative toxic relationship in my life has also worked wonders.

So I hear you about hype, its probably not the whole answer, it's just there really is something in it, for many people.

For me, This dietary discovery is all thanks to being with my daughter who is truly medically proven to be painfully allergic to the stuff.

Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #41 on: Sat 27 June, 2015 - 08:38 am »

glysophate.....

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #42 on: Sat 27 June, 2015 - 09:36 am »

Don't get me started.....
« Last Edit: Sat 27 June, 2015 - 09:37 am by Collie » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length