Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mon 23 October, 2017 - 11:56 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Unread Posts Since Your Last Visit

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Entertainment
| | |-+  The Overnighters...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Overnighters...  (Read 1748 times)
Francey
Supreme Master

A real man doesn't stir the porridge....

« on: Wed 8 July, 2015 - 02:30 pm »

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365519171/

Very,very good....

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Wed 8 July, 2015 - 07:24 pm »

We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions.

Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #2 on: Wed 8 July, 2015 - 07:29 pm »

We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions.

Ya just have to tell them you are in the us( works for me)...

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #3 on: Wed 8 July, 2015 - 08:58 pm »

"The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?........"

Is God the most powerful being in the universe? Or do you have that back to front?

The universe is in the most powerful being. Hmmm?

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
[Colossians 1:16-17]

There are some scientists who are now saying that the universe is a hologram. Perhaps they're not wrong. The universe was spoken into existence by God's word. It could be that the universe is a construct in God's mind, which he sustains by his power.

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
[Hebrews 1:3]

Perhaps that is why scientists cannot detect God with their instruments. The entire universe is in God. They have no "outside" of the universe as a reference point. God is not in the universe; the universe is in God.

Something to chew over...
« Last Edit: Wed 8 July, 2015 - 09:04 pm by Artaxerxes » Logged
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Wed 8 July, 2015 - 09:23 pm »

Nothing to chew over f**ktard

It's just more christian s**t talk to cover up for the non existence of god

All you c**ts can do is come up with excuse after excuse of why your god isn't provable

Lie after lie after lie

Made up theory of fantasy after another

Always trying to make out that your god is beyond our comprehension as the ultimate get out of jail free card

Get over it dweeb, you're godless, stone age sheet wearing arab goat shaggers with a limited understanding made up a story to understand what they didn't understand and c**t after c**t has been indoctrinated into the story and the story has grown from there

We only have to look at the birth of a modern day religion to see how the human mind can be fooled into following the stupidest of beliefs and following it's path of  growth into being rigidly adhered to and defended with force and anger, with people dedicating their lives and wealth to it …………Scientology

Scientology/christianity/insanity
Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #5 on: Wed 8 July, 2015 - 09:42 pm »

Awwww, did some naughty person who happened to be a christian stick his big todger up widdle Bobby's cute wee bottom? Or did he make you lick his big lollipop?

Is that why you go on and on and on and on and on with your anti-christian bulls**t and christian baby-raping crap?

Build a bridge and get over it doofus.
Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #6 on: Thu 9 July, 2015 - 08:24 am »

"The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?........"

Is God the most powerful being in the universe? Or do you have that back to front?

The universe is in the most powerful being. Hmmm?

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
[Colossians 1:16-17]

There are some scientists who are now saying that the universe is a hologram. Perhaps they're not wrong. The universe was spoken into existence by God's word. It could be that the universe is a construct in God's mind, which he sustains by his power.

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
[Hebrews 1:3]

Perhaps that is why scientists cannot detect God with their instruments. The entire universe is in God. They have no "outside" of the universe as a reference point. God is not in the universe; the universe is in God.

Something to chew over...

I don't believe you are christian, let alone believe your pretend god exists..

Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #7 on: Thu 9 July, 2015 - 01:27 pm »

Oh no! I'm so upset that you don't believe I'm a Christian.

Rather than your constant ad-hominem attacks, how about you comment on the philosophical counter-point I wrote regarding your tag line? Or were you drawing a blank?
Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #8 on: Thu 9 July, 2015 - 02:15 pm »

Oh no! I'm so upset that you don't believe I'm a Christian.

Rather than your constant ad-hominem attacks, how about you comment on the philosophical counter-point I wrote regarding your tag line? Or were you drawing a blank?
Not an ad hominem attack....

Statement of fact....

I don't give a s**t about your magic god, you have no evidence that it exists....

Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #9 on: Thu 9 July, 2015 - 08:51 pm »

Drawing a blank then.          
Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #10 on: Thu 9 July, 2015 - 09:02 pm »

Yes you are. Face Palm

Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #11 on: Thu 9 July, 2015 - 09:35 pm »

You're a f**king childish git francey. Grow the f**k up!

And even if you don't believe in God, you could still discuss the fact that secular scientists have discovered clues that the universe may be a hologram. You like to pretend you're intellectual. Well, here was your chance, and you blew it by acting like a childish git instead.
Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #12 on: Fri 10 July, 2015 - 07:16 am »

You're a f**king childish git francey. Grow the f**k up!

And even if you don't believe in God, you could still discuss the fact that secular scientists have discovered clues that the universe may be a hologram. You like to pretend you're intellectual. Well, here was your chance, and you blew it by acting like a childish git instead.
If you really want to discuss something(which I doubt) then start a thread and see if anyone responds.This one was started about  doco which has nothing to do with holographic universe claims.

Your attitude and abusive nature make it unlikely that anyone will take you seriously long enough to see if you are capable of rational discussion.

Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #13 on: Fri 10 July, 2015 - 12:44 pm »

Abusive nature?! Hey pot, meet the kettle! You and Bob have done nothing but abuse me non-stop since I arrived here. f**king hypocrite!

You're just out of your depth intellectually, that's why you're avoiding serious discussion. You're nothing but a dumb dweeb.
« Last Edit: Fri 10 July, 2015 - 12:45 pm by Artaxerxes » Logged
Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #14 on: Fri 10 July, 2015 - 02:36 pm »

Abusive nature?! Hey pot, meet the kettle! You and Bob have done nothing but abuse me non-stop since I arrived here. f**king hypocrite!

You're just out of your depth intellectually, that's why you're avoiding serious discussion. You're nothing but a dumb dweeb.
Sorry bud, you don't do serious discussion.
You start with an assertion based on your presuppositions and demand acceptance of said assertion.

You are really not worth the effort and are no longer even amusing.....

Artaxerxes
>> Canned <<

kiss my ass!

« Reply #15 on: Fri 10 July, 2015 - 07:59 pm »

Sorry bud, you don't do serious discussion.
You start with an assertion based on your presuppositions and demand acceptance of said assertion.

You are really not worth the effort and are no longer even amusing.....
I do do serious discussion. Bit hard here though, where the locals prefer insults and ad hominem attacks instead of sensible counter points.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length