Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Tue 12 December, 2017 - 02:27 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Fun Stuff
| | |-+  We need to look after our own first.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We need to look after our own first.  (Read 913 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Tue 8 September, 2015 - 04:44 pm »

We need to look after our own first, say people who would never help anyone

07-09-15

TOTAL bastards have responded to the refugee crisis with a sudden interest in looking after their neighbours.

54-year-old Mary Fisher, who has never done anything except antagonise those around her, wants to prioritise the local poor people that she described last week as ‘useless bonk-eyed f**kers’.

She said: “It’s all very well with these migrants, but first we’ve got to help the little kiddies at home who are going to bed with empty stomachs.

“I have no personal interest in doing that, but in theory that is what we should do.”

Retired bus driver and bastard Norman Steele has also discovered a sudden interest in local charity.

He said: “There are unemployed families on my road that are really hungry, I know this because I shoot at them with an air gun when they come near my vegetable patch.

“These refugees may be fellow members of the human race but that is not enough reason to help them. What matters is not a person’s level of desperation but their geographical proximity to your sofa.”

Steele added: “I have previously helped others, admittedly it was by keeping a look out while they robbed a garden centre but the point is I gave up my time for just a few bags of peat.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/we-need-to-look-after-our-own-first-say-people-who-would-never-help-anyone-20150907101741

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Tue 8 September, 2015 - 07:06 pm »

Britian to spend money relocating and adopting and supporting 20'000 Syrians into their country and culture over five years 

What would the cost have been to bomb the f**k out of strategic sites and based on intelligence, killed Assad 

And now isis boasting it has exported around 3000-4000 jihadists amongst the refugees 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #2 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 06:14 am »

Britian to spend money relocating and adopting and supporting 20'000 Syrians into their country and culture over five years 

What would the cost have been to bomb the f**k out of strategic sites and based on intelligence, killed Assad 

And now isis boasting it has exported around 3000-4000 jihadists amongst the refugees 
And they probably have

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Francey
Supreme Master

A real man doesn't stir the porridge....

« Reply #3 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 07:48 am »

Pisses me off!!!!!, f**king ,white, western appearing "desperate" Syrians and we are all expected to feel so bad. What about the African refugee camps?, 60 babies DIE EVERY f**king day!!!!!!   "The lives of half a million children are at imminent risk. And, in total, no fewer than 12 million people are fighting for their very survival."

But what the f**k, they are black and really really foreign aye......

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 09:41 am »

Africa is always going to be a f**king nut case though, human life isn't worth what it is to other cultures, they don't, won't practice birth control in an geographical environment that can't support large numbers of people. Plus you've got christianity, islam and all manner of regional religious crazy s**t that promotes beliefs and practices that are detrimental to a peaceful life.

Then take a look at them anywhere they are, they just want to fight and f**k  Face Palm
Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #5 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 10:01 am »

Africa is always going to be a f**king nut case though, human life isn't worth what it is to other cultures, they don't, won't practice birth control in an geographical environment that can't support large numbers of people. Plus you've got christianity, islam and all manner of regional religious crazy s**t that promotes beliefs and practices that are detrimental to a peaceful life.

Then take a look at them anywhere they are, they just want to fight and f**k  Face Palm

Yeah, just like syrian f**king muslims  .......

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 11:01 am »

President Obama has directed the administration to accept at least 10,000 refugees from Syria in the next fiscal year, White House press secretary Josh Earnest announced Thursday, a six-fold increase over the number admitted this year to the United States.
The new figure, which Earnest described as an “ambitious goal,” reflected the growing pressure the administration faces to develop a more robust response to the spiraling humanitarian crisis that has grown out of armed conflict in Syria as well as neighboring countries. Earnest also urged other nations in Europe and the Middle East — including some that don’t typically welcome asylum seekers — to “ramp up” their willingness to take in Syrian refugees.

In the fiscal year that ends this month, almost 1,400 Syrian refugees have arrived in the United States, according to State Department figures. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has submitted more than 18,000 names, but the laborious screening procedure typically takes up to two years to complete.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 01:38 pm »

Pisses me off!!!!!, f**king ,white, western appearing "desperate" Syrians and we are all expected to feel so bad. What about the African refugee camps?, 60 babies DIE EVERY f**king day!!!!!!   "The lives of half a million children are at imminent risk. And, in total, no fewer than 12 million people are fighting for their very survival."

That doesn't say much for us as humanitarians does it. Why so we need to have visual evidence of suffering? Just because people are seemingly unscathed physically, doesn't mean to say they are not suffering.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 01:41 pm »

President Obama has directed the administration to accept at least 10,000 refugees from Syria in the next fiscal year, White House press secretary Josh Earnest announced Thursday, a six-fold increase over the number admitted this year to the United States.
The new figure, which Earnest described as an “ambitious goal,” reflected the growing pressure the administration faces to develop a more robust response to the spiraling humanitarian crisis that has grown out of armed conflict in Syria as well as neighboring countries. Earnest also urged other nations in Europe and the Middle East — including some that don’t typically welcome asylum seekers — to “ramp up” their willingness to take in Syrian refugees.

In the fiscal year that ends this month, almost 1,400 Syrian refugees have arrived in the United States, according to State Department figures. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has submitted more than 18,000 names, but the laborious screening procedure typically takes up to two years to complete.

It makes sense that those who have actively participated in the machinating of war and unrest should be held or at least feel some responsibilty to the outcome.

Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #9 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 04:16 pm »

That doesn't say much for us as humanitarians does it. Why so we need to have visual evidence of suffering? Just because people are seemingly unscathed physically, doesn't mean to say they are not suffering.

Yeah, a cute  (one) syrian (white) toddler washes up on a beach and the world melts down , 60 african babies (60) die every day and the hypocrites don't give a f**k...........

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #10 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 05:04 pm »

How many are being born a day into those same conditions 
Francey
Supreme Master

« Reply #11 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 05:51 pm »

How many are being born a day into those same conditions 

irrelevant.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #12 on: Fri 11 September, 2015 - 07:05 pm »

On one hand yes, on the other no, if you're breeding at a rate that your geographical location can't support isn't it a disgusting behaviour to keep bearing children into such conditions and to expect help from others without first modifying your own behaviours 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length