Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Wed 13 December, 2017 - 02:25 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Unread Posts Since Your Last Visit

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Mother outrage
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mother outrage  (Read 435 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Mon 12 October, 2015 - 05:49 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/life/72927535/Four-year-old-told-I-bet-he-likes-you-by-hospital-staff-after-being-hit-by-a-boy

actually I think the reception guy might be a bit more clued up than this mommy.  What he said doesn't make the outcome acceptable it is just a realistic observation of the situation. Ages and stages and all that.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Mon 12 October, 2015 - 06:01 pm »

It's a different age we live in now though 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Mon 12 October, 2015 - 07:12 pm »

It is but I think that kids still develop at much the same pace, though they are exposed to more now than then. Everyone knew that when a boy punched you in the arm at primary school that he liked you, alot!  Plus 6 and 7 year old boys skuffle a lot its comradely for the most but yeah can easily spiral out of control, still not at age in their development that they can act more maturely when things get out of control.

If the kid that hit this girl was hurting and animals and lighting fires then I'd say differently but no report of that.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Mon 12 October, 2015 - 07:25 pm »

That's more than a punch on the arm she's got though 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Mon 12 October, 2015 - 09:34 pm »

Yeah it does look like more than a single blow but then he might used a hammer or saw off the building table or something else weighty

I remember a boy at play centre biting babies he bit a very new baby on the face and drew blood, after a third attack his mother stopped bringing him to the centre. He grew up okay in his twenties doing well.

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #5 on: Mon 12 October, 2015 - 10:19 pm »

A 7 yr old gir was into pinching other kids at my kids school. Went to an open day thing, had my baby girl sitting on my hip when she all of a sudden started howling, I took her outside and asked what was wrong, between cries she told me, saw the mark on her skin, skin broken even. Went back inside and asked which child did it. She pointed to a little red headed girl. The teacher did nothing.

Mumma bear here did. I'm live and let live until someone tries to hurt those I love.
I kept an eye on that girl, caught up to her, pinched her damned hard and told her if I ever heard that she's pinched another kid and i WOULD hear, I was coming after her......

She had been at school for two years and no one had managed to stop her from her very nasty little habit.
She never pinched anyone ever again,  (at the school and probably anywhere) and if she ever saw me, I'd do the I'm watching you sign, she went white and ran!

I never regretted scaring the bejeesus out of that kid, she had pinched so many other kids for so long and gotten away with it.

I was Karmas b***h that day.

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Mon 12 October, 2015 - 10:48 pm »

Awesome !

Had an incident similar when daughter was 5 came home crying  said a boy had tried to pull her knickers down, next morning I went to school with her had her point out the boy...I followed him into the cloak room grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt and whispered in his ear, threatened the living daylights out of him. He never bothered my daughter again.

Little son came home complaining of a sore testicle asked him what had happened he said that a boy in his class was kicking other boys in their privates,  I rang the school straight away they pulled the boy out of class the next day for a talk the principal called me at work to say that she thought he had been doing it though he never admitted it he acted guilty as sin and was severely spoken too, that also settled.

After school care carer asked me what do you tell your kids if someone is bullying them l said  I say don't ever star anything unkind but if you find yourself on the receiving end of bad treatment, finish it.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Mon 12 October, 2015 - 10:51 pm »

i'm the same, son kept coming home talking about some kid Harry at kindy, always hitting or biting everyone, spoke to the one teacher and even had a word to his dad one day about what a nasty c**t his son was, still no change. I got rostered on to be the parent help one day and was outside with some girl who was hammering nails, Harry walked up and snatched the hammer and bashed her fingers with it, I snatched it off him and grabbed him forcefully by his throat and threatened him with some serious violence in a subdued quiet voice close to his ear. He ran away laughing  

I waited all day and when seen them each pushing each other in a little dinky homemade go cart offered to give him a push, I ran as fast as I could and slammed him straight into a paling fence and gave him a good hard boot up the arse while pretending to help him up  

My own son innocently ratted me out the next day and I was given a letter pretty much saying they were thinking of trespassing me and could I just drop off my son and pick him up at the gate so as not to cause Harry any distress  
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length