Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sun 17 December, 2017 - 09:47 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Adding YouTube Clips

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Another doozey from dodo floozey
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another doozey from dodo floozey  (Read 440 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Wed 14 October, 2015 - 11:28 am »

"We can't give cancer patients special treatment because then all sick people will want special treatment". Anne Tolley, Minister.

Actually it's quite a good idea to give sick people special treatment that way they might actually become well enough to work.

Of course everybody just wants to get breast cancer or any cancer or sickness so they can live their final days in luxury on a benefit...awesome!  

adionz.co.nz/news/national/286914/jobseeker-benefit-for-cancer-patients-'ludicrous'
« Last Edit: Wed 14 October, 2015 - 11:33 am by Lux » Logged

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Francey
Supreme Master

A real man doesn't stir the porridge....

« Reply #1 on: Wed 14 October, 2015 - 05:40 pm »

I 'spose they want free treatment too?... Face Palm

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #2 on: Wed 14 October, 2015 - 06:02 pm »

Face Palm

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Wed 14 October, 2015 - 06:10 pm »

Boobs, always=trouble&$
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Wed 14 October, 2015 - 08:48 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/72962472/andrew-little-2000-a-day-bill-for-paula-rebstock-cyf-work-a-disgrace

$10,000 a week......to put cancer patients on a job seekers benefit, f**ken awesome work she's doing. 

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Wed 14 October, 2015 - 09:57 pm »

Yes but voters vote for statistical outcomes which JK will promote come election time and your poor dying job seekers will be forgotten about by then 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Thu 15 October, 2015 - 01:21 pm »

Really, You'd have to be sub human to vote them in again. Is it so in your face you can't see what they are yet?

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Thu 15 October, 2015 - 04:07 pm »

I don't vote them in, it's the silly people who condone them that do that 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Thu 15 October, 2015 - 07:35 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/73015502/cancer-battler-disappointed-by-narrow-government-benefit-system

..."I have paid taxes since I was 16. I haven't had anything off the Government until now," she said.

"I have a job [to return to]. I don't need to be getting letters every bloody month telling me I have to prepare and sort myself out to find a job."...

In addition, she said, Work and Income required her to visit her doctor and get fresh medical certificates every four weeks for the first two months, and then 12-weekly after that - despite her surgeon having signed off and outlined her treatment through to January.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length