Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sat 16 December, 2017 - 06:24 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  American journalism at it's finest
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: American journalism at it's finest  (Read 397 times)
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« on: Thu 15 October, 2015 - 11:33 am »

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Thu 15 October, 2015 - 12:47 pm »

Gooooooooooo Bernie!

Media would have to say Clinton won; Bernie is for the people.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 11:34 pm »

You will lurve Bernie forever ever now  

After bashing him, Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO Martin Shkreli donated money to Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) presidential campaign — only to be rebuffed, Stat reported.

“We are not keeping the money from this poster boy for drug company greed,” said campaign spokesperson Michael Briggs.

Instead, Briggs said, the $2,700 Shkreli donated — the maximum individual donation allowed under electoral guidelines — will be given to the Whitman-Walker health clinic in Washington.

Shkreli, who was hit with widespread criticism last month after he raised the price for the medication Daraprim from $13.50 a pill to $750 a pill, told Stat that he backs some of Sanders’ other policy proposals, but made the donation because he wanted to meet with him privately and “explain” how pharmaceutical companies set their prices. He also said that he would ask the senator what prices he would consider fair.

“I’d ask him, what role does innovation play in health care?” Shkreli said. “Is he willing to sort of accept that there is a tradeoff, that to take risks for innovation, companies have to invest lots of money and they need some kind of return for that, and what does he think that should look like?”

Last week, Shkreli accused Sanders of being “misinformed” and “relying on soundbytes and cheap shots” in his criticism of the pharmaceutical industry.

However, Sanders’ campaign has indicated that the Democratic presidential hopeful will not meet with Shkreli.
« Last Edit: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 11:35 pm by Mr Nice Guy » Logged
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Sat 17 October, 2015 - 01:12 pm »

Yep backing Bernie 100 percent - his eyes are wide open. 

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Sun 18 October, 2015 - 12:40 pm »

http://www.nationofchange.org/2015/10/15/cnn-deletes-pro-bernie-sanders-poll-and-user-comments/

owned by time warner who are backing Hilary Clinton
« Last Edit: Sun 18 October, 2015 - 12:43 pm by Lux » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length