Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Tue 12 December, 2017 - 04:21 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Questions & Answers

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  I don't know what it is,
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I don't know what it is,  (Read 389 times)
Red
Supreme Loser

« on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 07:48 pm »

but theres something about this guy that I don't like....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/73101039/australian-prime-minister-arrives-to-discuss-kiwis-in-detention-centres

and I don't even know what it is. 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #1 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 07:56 pm »

Trust your instincts.

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 08:08 pm »

he's an apparent ex investment banker with Goldman Sachs, commandeered by the NWO to suck in the masses. They're Bank of America puppets, both him and JK.  

Funny that you have some intuition regarding him but not your illustrious leader.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Red
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 08:10 pm »

he's an apparent ex investment banker with Goldman Sachs, commandeered by the NWO to suck in the masses. They're Bank of America puppets, both him and JK.  

Funny that you have some intuition regarding him but not your illustrious leader.
lol Lux.

Any opportunity huh?   
Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #4 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 08:15 pm »

funny you should say that, he's cut from the same cloth as our bloody PM, he loves him.

http://thespinoff.co.nz/15-09-2015/politics-meet-malcolm-turnbull-australias-new-pm-and-a-true-john-key-alike/

peas in a pod

just saying. 
Red
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 08:19 pm »

Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #6 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 08:29 pm »

No lets keep this about that creep Malcolm Turnbull, and about the fact that Aussies can't elect a real PM. They keep picking weirdos, It just happens that this one has a hard on for all things JK. He's still a weird bloody Australian who will deny they are a bunch of xenophobes hell bent of ridding Australia of every non-Australian despite the fact the only true Australians are the Aborigines.

It wouldn't surprise me if they actually announced open season on hunting Aborigines again.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 08:30 pm »

lol Lux.

Any opportunity huh?   

I pray that one day you'll see the light and help me save paradise. Long live the land of the long white cloud.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Fri 16 October, 2015 - 08:33 pm »

No lets keep this about that creep Malcolm Turnbull, and about the fact that Aussies can't elect a real PM. They keep picking weirdos, It just happens that this one has a hard on for all things JK. He's still a weird bloody Australian who will deny they are a bunch of xenophobes hell bent of ridding Australia of every non-Australian despite the fact the only true Australians are the Aborigines.

It wouldn't surprise me if they actually announced open season on hunting Aborigines again.

Hmmm your average blue might be distracted by that for a while long enough for the wolf to feed.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length