Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sat 21 October, 2017 - 10:32 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Debatable
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Debatable  (Read 304 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Mon 26 October, 2015 - 09:36 am »

Published on Oct 23, 2015
A 32-year-old Los Angeles woman is claiming that she was impregnated by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and is now suing his estate.

Kiera Johnson, the married mother of two, claims that she was raped by the ghost of Michael Jackson – and her white husband Ken Johnson is sticking by her side.

Kiera claims she was watching the 2 hour Michael Jackson 30 Year Anniversary Special on DVD which aired on HBO in 2001 when she suddenly dozed off during the performance of Thriller. It was at that point, things went horribly wrong. “All of a sudden, I was awakened by a hand caressing my face. But I was home alone, my husband was at work,” Kiera recalls. “The next thing you know, I’m having this erotic encounter with Michael Jackson. But it wasn’t the white Michael Jackson, he was black, and dressed like he was straight out of the Thriller video. I told him to stop, but he would listen.”

Kiera thought nothing more about the “realistic encounter” she had with M.J. – until September 25, 2015 when she gave birth to her third child. “Everything was going well with the birth,” said her husband Ken. “But then when I saw my son, and he was black, I said ‘What the hell is this!’ I was in absolute shock. That’s when Kiera told me about her terrifying dream. I think it’s wrong what happened and that’s why we are suing Michael Jackson’s estate. We just want a decent amount of child support to help raise his son.”

Kiera insists she has never cheated on her husband Ken with anybody of any race. Ken says he believes his wife and has no reason to not trust her, she is his “queen.” The Johnsons say they are willing to accept an out-of-court negotiation and are giving the Jackson family until January 1, 2016 to respond. As of yet, the Jackson family has not responded publicly to the allegations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Mon 26 October, 2015 - 10:06 am »

She'd have better luck joining the band wagon and claim that Bill Cosby raped her 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #2 on: Mon 26 October, 2015 - 10:59 am »

I reckon, nice try!

But then the Virgin Mary picked on god and got away with it, so why not?!

These people have a chance of some real money. 

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #3 on: Mon 26 October, 2015 - 01:03 pm »

The people in the U.S. Are so dumb and superstitious they'll probably believe it  Face Palm
Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #4 on: Mon 26 October, 2015 - 07:35 pm »

If the King of pop was going to come back from the dead and rape anyone, it wouldn't be a 32 year old woman!

just saying 
cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #5 on: Mon 26 October, 2015 - 07:36 pm »

maybe it's just a bit of black humour

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Mon 26 October, 2015 - 07:41 pm »

Badum tish
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #7 on: Mon 26 October, 2015 - 08:45 pm »

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length