Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Fri 15 December, 2017 - 09:19 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Unread Posts Since Your Last Visit

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Don't ban the 'C' Word
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't ban the 'C' Word  (Read 471 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Mon 30 November, 2015 - 02:13 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/christmas/74556965/christmas-should-be-cherished-not-shunned-mike-yardley

She needs to go back to playing squash, man, cause shes and idiot.

In this Country we celebrate Christmas.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Mon 30 November, 2015 - 06:07 pm »

More likely it's a sneaky way of de christianising  the country for muslims to not be upset 
Francey
Supreme Master

A real man doesn't stir the porridge....

« Reply #2 on: Mon 30 November, 2015 - 06:15 pm »

Bring on the muzzies....

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Mon 30 November, 2015 - 06:23 pm »

Who decides that s**t though? Because I've been asking all the kids and their families who come through the ward to write Merry Christmas on a tree in a language other than English if they know another language, haven't had one refusal, and kids from all cultures and religions join in with our Christmas festivities every year. I work with Hindi's, Hindu's, Buddhists, and a Muslim Doctor who happily join in Christmas activities.

Sometimes I think people forget to ask the people who they are trying not to offend whether they would like to be included in local traditions and festivities. Assuming people won't just because they come from a different culture or religion is way bigoted, IMO. Sometimes it's just about inviting people to join in.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #4 on: Mon 30 November, 2015 - 07:24 pm »

This is so last week, I thought the collective response from the public was
to tell the washed up squash queen to get f**ked?

Someone must be feeding her these ideas just to stir people up, because no one gets up
on a morning and thinks that this sort of idea is actually a worthwhile contribution to
race relations in this country?
The woman is as much use as a flag referendum, and probably costs more too.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Mon 30 November, 2015 - 07:53 pm »

Who decides that s**t though? Because I've been asking all the kids and their families who come through the ward to write Merry Christmas on a tree in a language other than English if they know another language, haven't had one refusal, and kids from all cultures and religions join in with our Christmas festivities every year. I work with Hindi's, Hindu's, Buddhists, and a Muslim Doctor who happily join in Christmas activities.

Sometimes I think people forget to ask the people who they are trying not to offend whether they would like to be included in local traditions and festivities. Assuming people won't just because they come from a different culture or religion is way bigoted, IMO. Sometimes it's just about inviting people to join in.

It's pretty commonplace now for white kiwi's to celebrate or rather attend Dwali, Chinese New Year or Lantern Festival
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Mon 30 November, 2015 - 09:09 pm »

Yep and brown ones too 

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Mon 30 November, 2015 - 09:16 pm »

Red
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Tue 1 December, 2015 - 08:55 pm »

I like the C word. :c**t:
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length