Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Thu 23 November, 2017 - 05:42 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  The true cost of a change of flag around 2 billion.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The true cost of a change of flag around 2 billion.  (Read 577 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 07:27 am »

http://www.averagekiwi.com/?p=47

All Government Departments literature (Brochures, letterheads, business cards, etc) that contain an image of the current flag
All Military equipment, uniforms, and stationery that includes an image of the current flag
Police stationery, signage, and more!
Justice Department signage, forms, etc (a HUGE cost!)
Councils across the Country who have stationery with the flag, will need to be reprinted
Gov’t Buildings, signs, advertising – and of course the hundreds of flags they already use!
Companies who use the image of the current flag on brochures, packaging, advertising, uniforms, vehicles, etc – will need to be changed
School supplies changed

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 01:58 pm »

Wouldn't be a problem if we didn't have to pay for a bunch of Syrian refugees would it 
Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #2 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 02:14 pm »

http://www.averagekiwi.com/?p=47

All Government Departments literature (Brochures, letterheads, business cards, etc) that contain an image of the current flag
All Military equipment, uniforms, and stationery that includes an image of the current flag
Police stationery, signage, and more!
Justice Department signage, forms, etc (a HUGE cost!)
Councils across the Country who have stationery with the flag, will need to be reprinted
Gov’t Buildings, signs, advertising – and of course the hundreds of flags they already use!
Companies who use the image of the current flag on brochures, packaging, advertising, uniforms, vehicles, etc – will need to be changed
School supplies changed

A. They'll use up whatever they have.
B. No one has preprinted stationery these days. It's not the 1980s.
C. Uniforms can just have their badges swapped.
D. They have a budget for updating all their signage every few years anyway. Usually happens with a change of govt too if they can get away with it.

The Schizzle
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #3 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 03:19 pm »

Lux will post any little bit of propaganda she can find for the next month no matter how factual and thinks she may change minds, I may even create a "Lux hates the flag 'cos John Key" sub-board for her to put it all in so we don't have to read
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 03:23 pm »

A - don't think so logically I've seen near new carpet pulled up because someone thought the colour was outdated - we went from brown to pink in Government building in Wellingon.

Army and Police have their own emblems added to NZ flags all over the Country - check your local police station.

We have a broke health system and a broken education system, our welfare system is putting undue stress on cancer patients and parents of disabled children ffs. There are plenty of reasons not to spend money on a flag change - the 27 million already spent has been a complete waste of public funding. Majority of New Zealands actually care about more pressing issues than a bloody flag change.
« Last Edit: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 03:24 pm by Lux » Logged

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 03:26 pm »

I've worked in Government when theres been big changes like the renaming of Ministries for example - everything gets thrown out - it is an extremely wasteful process.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 04:43 pm »

and don't forget everything with the coat of arms on it too.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 04:45 pm »

and what about the navy ensign? That would have to change too.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 06:31 pm »

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/297717/has-the-pm-mistaken-himself-for-a-flag 

hope you natty supporters aren't going to leave your poor leader with egg on his face. make sure you put your big boy manties on and vote for your highness's fag.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/297694/last-chance-to-change-flag-before-republic-pm  ...oh oh we're doomed...yeah...nah.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 07:19 pm »

As you can see police officers wear the coat of arms.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #10 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 07:53 pm »

They make the cleaners at the police station wear uniforms 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #11 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 09:44 pm »

Stop it.

This is what its come to, we get railroaded out of 27 million dollars which will result in no change whatsoever and in the meantime this young guy is fighting a battle on two fronts firstly to raise money for his treatment and then if he and his family raise enough money, treatment will then become available to fight his battle against cancer.

We have the highest melanoma rates in the world, thanks to our positioning under the hole in the ozone layer; our Government should be thinking of ways to increase support for people with this type of cancer...but no...and then we have local Government in Parnell wanting to hire f**ken sun umbrellas for 40 bucks a piece at the local swimming pool? Really? 

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #12 on: Mon 29 February, 2016 - 10:01 pm »

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11597620

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length