Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Tue 17 October, 2017 - 10:49 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Legitimate Tax Avoidance
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Legitimate Tax Avoidance  (Read 775 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Mon 4 April, 2016 - 09:00 pm »

Is what the polliwogs are calling it...most likely because they're doing it. Meanwhile Jenny is draining the South Island of fresh water and selling off on the Asian market; when they've got their fingers in all the pies you have to have eyes in the back of your head. 

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Wed 6 April, 2016 - 07:45 am »

http://usuncut.com/politics/panama-papers-bernie-sanders-white-house/

makes jokey a popular boy, when you look at the figures, just a bunch of greedy c**ts all looking out for each other and making all the rules, f**k them all.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Wed 6 April, 2016 - 07:45 am »

AND GOOOOOOOOOO Bernie!!!!! 

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Wed 6 April, 2016 - 12:46 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/78601661/Panama-Papers-Iceland-Prime-Minister-resigns-over-scandal

and it all came a tumbling down, now lets hope it's a domino effect and Jonkey's head is on the chopping block also.

Francey
Supreme Master

A real man doesn't stir the porridge....

« Reply #4 on: Wed 6 April, 2016 - 01:42 pm »

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Wed 6 April, 2016 - 07:04 pm »

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/05/david-cameron-left-dangerously-exposed-by-panama-papers-fallout

keep going.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Wed 6 April, 2016 - 07:07 pm »

Key claims NZ is NOT a tax haven for the rich - yet NZ is mentioned 60,000 times in the Mossack Fonseca tax haven files.

Lying thieving c**t.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Wed 6 April, 2016 - 08:08 pm »

Why do you always think the worst of him 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #8 on: Thu 7 April, 2016 - 08:32 am »

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #9 on: Thu 7 April, 2016 - 09:41 am »

she's jealous she doesn't have a trust fund stashed offshore 

The Schizzle
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #10 on: Thu 7 April, 2016 - 02:28 pm »

Not really , I'm pissed that I walk out of work and there are people in my face begging for money and food, I am pissed that I worry about whether I'll get home to find my house burgled, and I am pissed that the people running this country and making the decisions are the benficiaries of those decisions. You might have a wee stash somewhere I don't give a damn about that: but tell me why do multi-millionaires need to dodge paying taxes? Why are the wealthiest among us beneficiaries and  and the poorest and most needy treated like f**king dogs? Or worse than.
« Last Edit: Thu 7 April, 2016 - 02:30 pm by Lux » Logged

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #11 on: Thu 7 April, 2016 - 04:28 pm »

Blame Brain, he voted for them 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #12 on: Thu 7 April, 2016 - 04:33 pm »

Your more to blame if you didn't vote at all, need to get rid of these thieving bastards that's for sure.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #13 on: Sat 9 April, 2016 - 01:55 pm »

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/31252521/new-zealand-isn-t-a-tax-haven-john-key/#page1

FOURTH Country on the list, Mr. bulls**tter, 4th!

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #14 on: Sun 10 April, 2016 - 10:15 am »

the world is waking

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #15 on: Sun 10 April, 2016 - 03:49 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/78700275/david-slack-everything-you-always-wanted-to-know-about-tax

a couple of giggles in there, but geez wanye why are there so many wankers in the world?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length