Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sat 21 October, 2017 - 06:41 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  1st Degree Murder
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1st Degree Murder  (Read 701 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Sat 23 April, 2016 - 12:01 pm »

"...he waited until she had stopped breathing to call an ambulance..."

and is charged with manslaughter, like hell, he didn't want her to tell her story.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/79186783/Jesse-Ferris-Bromley-sentenced-for-Palmerston-North-manslaughter

bastard one day he'll get what he deserves

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #1 on: Sat 23 April, 2016 - 12:13 pm »

Yeah. It's murder. Not man slaughter

While he didn't really want her to die (he'd have to mentally entrap another if he did and that takes patience) because he was enjoying her being his punching bag and being totally brutal to  he at the same time would have been despising her probably even fantasies about killing her and was getting off on it.

He might not have planned for her to die this time but be damned sure that was the only outcome coming.
(unless the girl somehow broke free first and ran, literally for her life. Poor girl.)

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #2 on: Sat 23 April, 2016 - 12:15 pm »

This is the best I've stumbled across that describes what happens.

https://relationshipedia.me/2015/06/10/happily-never-after-decoding-narcissistic-devaluation-and-deceptive-abuse/

Of course his the more extreme.

cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #3 on: Sat 23 April, 2016 - 02:02 pm »

that's sickening and I can see why women with a low self esteem or perhaps who came from a more dysfunctional family could be sucked in.

In the beginning, known as the Idealization Stage in a narcissistic abusive relationship, showered with attention and flattery, you believe that you’ve found your ideal partner. Prince Charming will be sure to utilize every trick in his toolbox to blind you to the control and manipulation that he is about to assert over you.

men like this always gave me the creeps.

that dickhead biker from mb2 would pursue and flatter different posters even making a big deal of white ribbon day and stating over and over that he respects women blah blah blah.and he wouldn't tolerate men abusing women on "his" board.
but only if they don't disagree with him or confront him then he's a nasty prick and will threaten them.
he even made a big joke about the domestic violence experienced by one female poster after she crossed him.

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #4 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 12:36 am »

Contrary to popular belief, even highly intelligent people (because it's not only men that can be complete aholes this way) can find themselves at the bottom of that slippery slope.... People do not realise how insidious it is. How constant and how like water, one drop  (or slice) at a time will wear down even good ol rock hard stone.

It's not only a low self esteem thing, quite often the target has perfectly normal to high self esteem, the weak point that the narcissist attacks is their compassion.

But definitely cathy, if the family they come from is dysfunctional and that's as common as f...  Then yes, they are already set up to accept such a person.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 11:50 am »

Yeah, vegehead biker was a total creep. One of his favorite things to do was accuse people of child molestation if they crossed him, very nasty person person that one.   

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 11:56 am »

All humans are most likely capable of some of those behaviours and some may have genetics which put them on the slippery slope, nurturing, sorting the good and the bad can make a difference. If I hear anyone of my kids being nasty for the sake of being nasty, I nip it in the bud with a few choice words, remind them where they come from. If you lack compassion and empathy you have nothing. 

cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #7 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 06:13 pm »

So what can families and friends do when they see a loved one getting themselves into one of these relationships?
Not a lot the police can do until a crime has actually been committed, but by then it's too late, he has control and she will make excuses for him.

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #8 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 06:18 pm »

there was a very sad case in Dunedin a few years ago where a woman was under the control of one of these aholes  to such an extent that she did not seek medical attention for her daughter.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=3544933

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 09:24 pm »

Sad alright, and there is also that high possibility of the woman being killed or maimed anyway even after a restrained orders are put in place. Has happened to many but at least they tried to get away, must be pretty terrifying to be told you or your children will die if you try to escape the situation...especially if the person is deadly serious.

cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #10 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 10:57 pm »

About the time of the trial there was a bit in the paper about this prick and the young woman he was living with getting engaged....maybe that was supposed to make people think that he was really a nice guy, just mis understood. Face Palm

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #11 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 11:24 pm »

So what can families and friends do when they see a loved one getting themselves into one of these relationships?
Not a lot the police can do until a crime has actually been committed, but by then it's too late, he has control and she will make excuses for him.

Talk to her. Send her links like the one I posted. Without any accusing. Drop suggestions of ways out. ... Like I know of a house in backofbeyond that you can go 'holiday' in for a while, where it's really peaceful... And safe. While you're there, we'll get your stuff out of the house...

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #12 on: Sun 24 April, 2016 - 11:28 pm »

Sad alright, and there is also that high possibility of the woman being killed or maimed anyway even after a restrained orders are put in place. Has happened to many but at least they tried to get away, must be pretty terrifying to be told you or your children will die if you try to escape the situation...especially if the person is deadly serious.

Higher danger once she has left. He has been figured out, he will be far more likely to lash out because he no longer has to play mr nice guy to keep her off balance. Once he realises he has lost her all the venom comes out.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length