Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mon 23 October, 2017 - 01:22 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: The Rules - updated 23/01/2012

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Another conspiracy theory
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another conspiracy theory  (Read 388 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Sat 10 June, 2017 - 08:13 pm »

what if the flu jab is a bug developed to boost drug companies profits. I swear I've been sick ever since I got it. And weirdly people who got it the same day but in different places had the same post jab symptoms as me and have the same symptoms as I had while sick with some ugly viral thing, cost me well over a $100 in doctors fees, and script, then I've been self medicating with chemist shelf remedies on top so has probably cost me close to $200.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Sun 11 June, 2017 - 12:34 am »

Hypochondria is an expensive condition  Bah Humbug
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #2 on: Sun 11 June, 2017 - 09:55 am »

I've found the opposite.  I had never had it and decided to try in 2015 but got sick before I had the chance, and I was the sickest I'd ever been, sick from beginning of May until mid-August with no break, multiple antibiotics etc, I've even in the last few weeks learned that the sinus infection that developed from it has infected the roots of some of my top teeth so it's still affecting me now!  So last year I decided get in early in April last year to get a flu jab, and last winter I only got a few sniffles all year despite being around sick people, this year I decided again and once again I've been around a few sick people, but I'm not catching anything, one day last week I started sneezing and feeling feverish, next day 100% health again.  Only other things that have changed are I have moved house and the new house has f**king awesome central heating so my house is warm 24/7 for f**k all, I quit sugar and processed foods, although I've fallen off the wagon a little this year hehe but I still eat well, and I exercise heaps, the pharmacy lady even commented on how good my blood flow was when I got the jab so I'm a healthy f**ker, so it could be any or all those 4 things but I reckon the flu jab has helped as even when I was in my physical peak in my 20's I got sick more often than I do now. Cheesy
Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #3 on: Sun 11 June, 2017 - 08:56 pm »

because of the change in weather patterns the chem trails aren't working as well anymore so they are injecting the chemicals straight into people now.
Stu
Site Admin

AssHoly Internet Bastard

« Reply #4 on: Sun 11 June, 2017 - 09:54 pm »

Brought to you by dab
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Sun 11 June, 2017 - 10:06 pm »

Damn Osama BinTrump 
cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #6 on: Sun 11 June, 2017 - 11:18 pm »

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #7 on: Thu 15 June, 2017 - 11:29 am »

Tell ya I'm way healthier feeling within myself for dumping sugar out of my life. Like a LOT better feeling.
Who knew, when others spouted it's a poison, and I rolled my eyes,  that it really is.

Perhaps try dumping sugar outof the diet lux?  (but you gotta break it occasionally for those pavs)
You might find your general health improves too.

Oh and I've had no injections. Nor flus.  Just the change in diet.
So that's three completely different scenarios for us

I'd use the flu vaccines if I was immune compromised or working with a lot of sickos though, but otherwise, nup, don't wanna.

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length