Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Mon 11 December, 2017 - 03:23 pm
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Contact Details - Hiding your email

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  These are the people stu voted for.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: These are the people stu voted for.  (Read 5056 times)
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #50 on: Fri 17 February, 2017 - 11:37 am »

Deflection
Two wrongs make it right eh

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #51 on: Mon 27 February, 2017 - 07:12 am »

The new face of tourism according to national

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/02/government-counts-homeless-in-tourism-stats.html

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #52 on: Mon 27 February, 2017 - 12:10 pm »

JK is still minister of tourism isn't he 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #53 on: Mon 27 February, 2017 - 05:17 pm »

The whole Government is one f**king big joke.

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #54 on: Mon 27 February, 2017 - 09:03 pm »

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/02/bill-english-blames-unemployment-on-drug-tests.html

of 8001 unemployed tested 22 failed or refused the drug test....More nasty natty lies.

Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #55 on: Mon 27 February, 2017 - 09:05 pm »

alternative facts, Bill likes alternative facts.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #56 on: Fri 3 March, 2017 - 06:47 am »

A slice of heaven?

not until you get there.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/business/residential-property/90004833/up-to-50-per-cent-of-new-zealanders-are-now-renting-says-expert

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #57 on: Sun 5 March, 2017 - 11:25 pm »

worse is all the foreigners buying up nz.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/property/89943908/Fourth-most-viewed-by-Chinese-buyers-Oamarus-property-market-booming-as-foreigners-discover-it

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #58 on: Tue 7 March, 2017 - 06:27 pm »

Phil
Ok this is a long read but well worth it, my list i have put together over the last 3 years, all Facts and i have the links to prove it, feel free to share,
Ok so over the last eight years what have John Key an National really done for the people of New Zealand?.

Panama Papers, Tax Havens , Blind Trusts, Out of control Immigration,The Underfunding of Hospitals - Schools and all other social services of New Zealand in the disguise of privatisation, New Zealanders unable to buy there own homes, 305,000 Children and there Families in poverty an rising,
Over 42,000 People homeless and on the rise,
New Zealanders living in cars - Garages - Sheds - Caravans,
Granting of permits for the exploration of oil an gas in our marine sanctuaries, The selling of nearly all of New Zealands assets, Overseas investors buying up Housing - farms - islands etc of New Zealand, Saudi sheep farmer bribes, New Zealand in over $ 111 billion in international debt, Continued broken promises including the Pike River tragedy an many others to the people of New Zealand.
A water contamination crisis,
Importation of cheap steel from China,
Tppa costs we know of, Foreign Affairs & Trade Ministry spent over $4M on travel, several ministries were involved. This excludes Grosser's and McLay's costs or Accommodation, Meals, Taxis. John Campbell suggests this is only a fraction of the costs as the OIA only gave a few of the costs. $900,000 Accommodation, $800,000 Meals plus taxis etc. No costs are available for any other Ministry and these are only part costs for Tim Grosser's Ministry.

I have compiled a small list researched from Newspapers
and other media outlets including Parliament tv of what John Key and this National Govt believe are priorities over the people of
New Zealand.

$260,000 Digital sign inside MBIE.
$70,000 for a sign outside MBIE.
$380,000 new furniture for MBIE.
$140,000 sundeck for MBIE.
$24,000 fridge for MBIE.
$400 for hair straighteners for MBIE.
$78,000 two doors for parliament.
$363,000 for govt agencies to watch sky tv.
$4000 for a sign for Steven Joyce opening MBIE new building.
MBIE spent $38.9 million on external contractors and consultants
$4000 for a sign Paula Bennetts office.
$600,000 spent on flowers by National.
$1200 taxi fares.
$4000 a night in Hotels.
$80,000 for Groser's party in Washington
$17 million paid to a US yacht club.
$11 million paid to a Saudi sheep farmer.
$30 million tax cut for Warner bros.
$30 million tax cut for Rio Tinto,
$6 Billion NOT paid By National in to NZ super fund as part of Govts contribution SINCE 2008
$4 billion tax taken from New Zealands super fund.
$200 million invested and lost by our superfund in a overseas bank
that was under investigation for fraud before the money was invested.
$2.3 million paid to a banker to give advice to HNZ on how to selling HNZ homes.
$45 million bail out media works.
$29 million Social bond program.
$45 million Nova pay.
$27 million paid for a flag referendum that 67% of New Zealanders did not want.
$1.7 Billion bail out SCF.
$200 million lost from buying junk carbon credits.
$6.2 million spent by National for a apartment for one in Hawaii.
$11 million spent by National for an apartment for one in New York.
$86 million to produce new currency that is uncounterfeitable... which has been counterfeited!
$20 Billion NZDF
Ever wondered what happened to asset sale money That's despite Finance Minister Bill English promising in 2011 that all revenue from the sales would be put in a Future Investment Fund to pay for "schools, hospitals, roads, rail and public transport". Money used from asset sales One big ticket item is our membership to the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank which was funded as part of this year's Budget and came in at a cost of $144M.
Another bank membership has also been paid for out of the fund. In 2014, the fund was used to pay $23 million for a subscription to the World Bank.
Computer programme for ministers
Some of the cash was also splashed on the Prime Minister and Cabinet with investment into a document management project, Cabinet, which received $2.6M in 2012 and a further $1.8M in 2014 -- a total of $4.4M.
Doing up Government House

In all, $500,000 was also allocated to the Prime Minister and Cabinet to be spent on a new Visitor Centre at Government House in 2012.
This is just a small part of the total failure of this National Govt to its responsibilities to the citizens of New Zealand and would be called
corruption in other countries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly it only took me a couple of minutes to add 15 more f**k up and rips offs to that list.  Absolutely infuriating...and they're bleating on about a surplus..WTF? 

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #59 on: Wed 8 March, 2017 - 02:50 pm »

Novopay total expenditure on Novopay rubbish system was $110 million in 2014, 45 million to fix the bugs.

In my mind when you purchase something and it doesn't work you sent it back to the manufacturer, you dont keep the f**king thing and offer to pay for it to be fixed!...not this Govt they paid 45 million to fix a system that never worked. Strange that.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #60 on: Sat 18 March, 2017 - 11:00 am »

The National Party has received another $50,000 from the head of milk exporter Oravida, which was once caught up in a conflict of interest claim.

Oravida's founder Deyi (Stone) Shi made the donation earlier this month.

Shi's company, which also exports wine, seafood, freshwater and meat to China, has close ties to National. Former National Prime Minister Jenny Shipley is the chairwoman and director David Wong-Tung is the husband of Revenue Minister Judith Collins.

Collins came under pressure over her links to Oravida in 2014 after she met with Shi and a Chinese border official while on a ministerial visit to China, weeks after Oravida had lobbied the Government about difficulties in getting its products into China.

Oravida has previously given $30,000 to National, and Shi once donated $55,000 in a charity auction to play golf with former Prime Minister John Key.

Shi is also the owner of Ardmore airport and bought former Hanover director Mark Hotchin's Paritai Drive mansion for $39m in 2013.

Any donations of more than $30,000 must be declared to the Electoral Commission within 10 days.

The Act Party also recently declared $106,200 in donations from longtime backer Dame Jenny Gibbs.

Good to see some giving back from these guys..........see Lux, a little water goes a long way to building great relationships that will prosper NZ into it's beautiful future of being a global leader 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #61 on: Sat 18 March, 2017 - 05:23 pm »

Jenny Shipley is the chair of Ovarida... cheap c**t.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #62 on: Sat 18 March, 2017 - 05:54 pm »

it's just water not like anyone owns it

Like airwaves or whales or native fish or green rocks  Bah Humbug
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #63 on: Sat 18 March, 2017 - 05:57 pm »

Jenny Shipley is a c**t. 

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #64 on: Sun 19 March, 2017 - 07:53 pm »

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11820070

Your cuzzy sister is a c**t and needs to close it  Bah Humbug
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #65 on: Wed 29 March, 2017 - 06:01 pm »

You're a f**kin c**t she looks like you're mrs. Mrs c**t.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #66 on: Wed 29 March, 2017 - 06:02 pm »

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/327597/motels-given-millions-to-house-homeless

Five Auckland motels have received more than $1.3 million of taxpayer money in just three months to house homeless people...

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #67 on: Wed 29 March, 2017 - 06:03 pm »

Over 250,000 hectares of land have been bought by foreigners without required approval from the Overseas Investment Office since 2011, and the response was a slap with a wet bus ticket by National, says Leader of the Opposition Andrew Little.

“Our land is being sold into foreign ownership illegally on a massive scale, and National is doing nothing about it.

“The OIO had to validate the purchases retrospectively. It imposed fines in 31 cases of land being sold without approval, totalling 257,000 hectares valued at over half a billion dollars. The average fine was $8,500, or less than $1 a hectare. In other cases, no fine was imposed or the buyers were allowed to make a donation to charity to settle the issue.

“No wonder foreign buyers aren’t bothering to comply with the law when the penalties the Government imposes are so trivial. It’s cheaper to ignore the OIO and pay the fine if you get caught than it is to go through the approval process. What does this say about how the Government values the role of the OIO as guardians of our sensitive land?

“The fact so much of our land is being sold into overseas ownership illegally shows the OIO doesn’t have the resources needed to do its job properly. National is clearly not concerned about foreigners buying sensitive land if it is failing to give the OIO the tools to do its job.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #68 on: Wed 29 March, 2017 - 06:05 pm »

Not satisfied wilt wallowing in it up to their eyeballs, more s**t for the trough pigs to roll in $$$$$$

No thought just dollars $$$$$$$$$

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA1703/S00487/government-moves-to-allow-the-importation-of-manure.htm
« Last Edit: Wed 29 March, 2017 - 06:11 pm by Lux » Logged

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #69 on: Wed 29 March, 2017 - 06:09 pm »

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/327687/judge-hits-back-at-cyf-threat-to-take-children

...In his decision, Judge Pat Grace was highly critical of the agency's conduct, saying its opposition was "fiscally driven".

"The caregivers did not appear to be seeking extensive intervention by the ministry. They clearly were seeking to have somebody to whom they could refer to, and somebody who could organise assistance for them from time to time (i.e. respite care).

"The [agency's] approach is that the caregivers should get on with it and that they can organise these matters through the health service and/or education department," he said.

He said it was a "concern" that, at the start of the court case, CYFs had inferred they may consider removing the children from the couple if the court ruled in the couple's favour.

"Whether this is a serious suggestion I do not know, but it is a concern that such an inference was made. We are talking about the protection of children."

And he said the agency needed a "reality check" after it argued the court did not need to intervene because the parents had not caused their childrens' disabilities.

"The reality however is that these children do have these disabilities. These disabilities do impact on two of the children on a daily basis.

"In my view it is wrong in principle for the department to take the approach that they can wipe their hands of the responsibility for the children because the difficulties the children face, although real and serious, were not caused by parents' behaviour towards the children."

Ms Inglis said there was an extensive history of concerns about the children's welfare, as well as ineffective intervention by the agency, and yet the agency was defending this proceeding on the basis that there were no care and protection issues," she said.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #70 on: Wed 29 March, 2017 - 06:14 pm »

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11827156

Hospitals struggling to cope with record patient numbers

By Amy Wiggins
3:37 PM Tuesday Mar 28, 2017

....Waikato Hospital's emergency department recorded its busiest day yesterday as hospitals around the country struggle to cope with an influx of patients.

Emergency department clinical director Dr John Bonning said 283 patients went through the department yesterday compared to the average of 210.

Around the country there was a trend in patients being more seriously ill when they came in and more patients coming in after hours, he said.

He believed the increase in demand came down to an ageing population and an increase in people not able to access GPs and waiting until they were so sick they needed hospital treatment.

The number of people turning up at the department had increased 20 per cent over the past five years...

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #71 on: Wed 29 March, 2017 - 07:23 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/90913377/lack-of-resources-souldestroying-healthcare-workers-say-in-roadshow

...They are coming to us sicker than before and now their needs are more complex."

The Mairangi Bay resident said, because of a lack of funding, resources have to be closely monitored.

"It's pretty soul-destroying if a person asks for an extra pillow and we can't give it to them because we don't have them..."

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #72 on: Thu 30 March, 2017 - 04:58 pm »

Put the Bath Salts down b***h  Bah Humbug
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #73 on: Thu 30 March, 2017 - 07:01 pm »

Go bang Mrs. c**t. c**t.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #74 on: Fri 31 March, 2017 - 09:08 pm »

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/@health--science/2017/03/30/17370/auckland-mental-health-services-crumbling

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #75 on: Fri 31 March, 2017 - 09:10 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/91088789/ten-people-hospitalised-after-typhoid-outbreak-in-auckland

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #76 on: Tue 4 April, 2017 - 03:14 pm »

Time to leave the country if you can

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length