Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sun 22 October, 2017 - 08:39 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: The Rules - updated 23/01/2012

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Is your head still above water stu?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is your head still above water stu?  (Read 1256 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Thu 15 December, 2016 - 04:19 pm »

Bloody Nrats....

So I suppose you're still going to vote them in next year though you won't be able to find most of them...

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Thu 15 December, 2016 - 06:41 pm »

He won't have to vote them in, the rest of NZ will 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Thu 15 December, 2016 - 07:07 pm »

f**k you're a killjoy...WHY? just why??????

Nah they're history and all the crap is going to come spilling out from now until the next election me thinks.

https://e2nz.org/2016/12/13/steel-mesh-nightmare-looms-for-thousands-of-nz-property-owners-worse-than-leaky-homes-crisis/

for a starter...

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Thu 15 December, 2016 - 08:56 pm »

and check this f**kwit out

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/national/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503075&gal_cid=1503075&gallery_id=169361

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Fri 16 December, 2016 - 05:06 am »

Bah Humbug
Francey
Supreme Master

A real man doesn't stir the porridge....

« Reply #5 on: Fri 16 December, 2016 - 12:00 pm »

There is every chance that the Lab/Greens can pull defeat from the jaws of victory......
 :stalker:

The most powerful being in the universe is undetectable,yet we can measure the weight of an electron?..........
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Sun 18 December, 2016 - 03:56 pm »

https://stopforeignownershipinaustralia.com.au/2016/08/02/china-threatens-tariffs-to-new-zealand-dairy-wool-kiwifruit-imports-over-steel-probe/

f**king disgrace.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Sun 18 December, 2016 - 05:45 pm »

" Flucking disgrace "  Bah Humbug
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Mon 19 December, 2016 - 07:32 am »

flucking disglace   

Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #9 on: Fri 30 December, 2016 - 12:02 pm »

Perhaps they should consider lifting their quality of steel instead. The f**kers

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #10 on: Mon 16 January, 2017 - 08:01 am »

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/money/2017/01/two-men-own-30-percent-of-nz-s-wealth-oxfam.html

and this is why Capitalism will eventually crash and burn and many of us if not looking seriously at ways to survive the fallout will go with them, rotten bastards.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #11 on: Mon 16 January, 2017 - 08:02 am »

"...Figures from Inland Revenue cited in the report show that of the 252 Kiwis worth more than $50 million, a third declared an income of less than $70,000 - where the top income tax rate of 33 percent kicks in."

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #12 on: Mon 16 January, 2017 - 08:07 pm »

Too many maori's on benefits ruining the country 
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #13 on: Tue 17 January, 2017 - 09:31 am »

"...Figures from Inland Revenue cited in the report show that of the 252 Kiwis worth more than $50 million, a third declared an income of less than $70,000 - where the top income tax rate of 33 percent kicks in."
asset rich, cash poor is a real thing.
Till they cash up

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #14 on: Tue 17 January, 2017 - 08:17 pm »

Another great Bob who's a visionary of our time, Don't argue with the Bob's 

Sir Bob Jones labels homeless people a 'disgrace to society'

By Alicia Burrow

Businessman Sir Bob Jones has labelled homeless people a disgrace to society and says they are mostly fat and Maori.

The shocking comments come after a west Auckland beggar claimed he made $150 a day and a "begging syndicate" aggressively targeted shoppers.

Sir Bob Jones, property investor and former politician, said it was unbelievable that begging was allowed in New Zealand today.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? EMAIL THE HERALD
"They're a bloody disgrace, they're an eyesore, it's a disgrace in a modern society that fat people - that fat Maoris as they mostly are - are lying on our streets of our city begging." he told Chris Lynch  on NewstalkZB.

He said begging should be made illegal.

"I was in the city yesterday, in Wellington, and one bugger was standing there, he had a message, this Maori bloke, 'I'm not on welfare' - and this apparently was an achievement - 'so give me money."

"It baffles me when people say, 'Oh leave them alone'.  They should be ashamed of people begging on the streets... I'm ashamed of these people. They're a disgrace to the human race."

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #15 on: Wed 18 January, 2017 - 04:57 pm »

I can think of one fat Maori fella sitting outside the bakery in Lower Hutt CBD begging and obviously spending the takings in the bakery as the rubbish around him told the story...I must admit I was pretty disgusted. Got a reminder a couple of weeks later - when I saw the fellow in the children's ward in a wheelchair being pushed into the ward by security, saw him talking to one of our older nurses as I watched from the nurses station. I had to ask after his quick visit...what was he doing here? Apparently he had been a patient on the ward when he was 10 years old, he had a brain tumour which was removed but it left him with an intellectual disability, in the time since then his mother had died, and he basically just wandered around extended family and sometimes ended up on the streets, he was very big and probably a diabetic and would now be in his mid 20's. He likes to come back to the ward to visit the nurses he knew when he was in hospital way back then...so anyway I was reminded not to judge what I don't know.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #16 on: Wed 18 January, 2017 - 05:00 pm »

In the 90's National shut down facilities that would have homed and cared for him, the shut down of facilities all over the Country was a curse and a blessing really, as some found themselves able and allowed to live in ordinary society, but others have stumbled unable to assimilate, some have died, some have died on the street, alone.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #17 on: Mon 30 January, 2017 - 09:25 pm »

Hey Stu, your girlfriend was cruisin and got a bruisin' there was some talk of biceps, not sure why though.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/88908448/deputy-pm-bruises-arm-during-motorsport-event-is-not-sure-how-exactly

Brain
Buzzard

« Reply #18 on: Thu 16 February, 2017 - 10:38 pm »

had to double check the link, I thought it had gone to the beached whale story 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length