Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sun 17 December, 2017 - 12:06 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: The Rules - updated 23/01/2012

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Mass Debating Chamber
| | |-+  Homelessness tripled
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Homelessness tripled  (Read 718 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Sat 13 May, 2017 - 05:02 pm »

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/shows/2017/05/homelessness-triple-what-it-was-last-year-mp.html

Paula Bennet...we just didn't know...duh, what when you chuck people out of state houses do other houses just magically appear?

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Sat 13 May, 2017 - 06:48 pm »

Well, Mrs Didn't House A Syrian Refugee Family As Promised, why don't you bring a couple of homeless people into your home and set an example for others 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Sun 14 May, 2017 - 07:32 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/92453252/heading-closer-to-a-trailer-park-culture-in-new-zealand

Obi Wan Kanobi said. "I have never seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy." Little did Obi Wan realize he was describing the National party.
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Sun 14 May, 2017 - 07:47 pm »

Well, Mrs Didn't House A Syrian Refugee Family As Promised, why don't you bring a couple of homeless people into your home and set an example for others 

I'm housing my adult kids and my partners brother has been sleeping in our dining room while he tries to find himself somewhere more permanent - yes he does work. Also in regard to refugees we only take in 700 a year as opposed to the 100,000 + immigrants that have come in in the last year thanks to a Government totally out of control, so busy trying to fill their pockets with gold they haven't even realised there is a homeless problem...as stated in that last article by Paula Benefiting herself.

I come from a working class background I know how hard people work to get ahead, I see people working hard but not getting ahead and it breaks my heart. My grandparents were industrious workers  and happily paid taxes that paid for state houses so that people had a roof over their heads.

I'm voting these thieving c**ts out in September. So much damage, they'll go down in history as the leaderless Government that introduced homelessness to Kiwi families, and saw their captain jump ship before it sunk. Cowardly, self-centred, National. How many have jumped ship already as they leave a trail of destruction for the next Government? I think someone mentioned 13 down so far.

Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Sun 14 May, 2017 - 08:39 pm »

100300 to be exact.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11855238

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Sun 14 May, 2017 - 09:35 pm »

You should kick your BIL out and rent out your dining room to five asian or indian students 

Best thing with indian males is that they will even share a bed with another one to stay somewhere 
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #6 on: Mon 15 May, 2017 - 10:33 am »

No thanks.

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Mon 15 May, 2017 - 01:05 pm »

Racist black c**t  Bah Humbug
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #8 on: Mon 15 May, 2017 - 07:03 pm »

f**k up, you wouldn't have some curry munching neck wobbling perverts staying in your house. 

Mr Nice Guy
Supreme Loser

« Reply #9 on: Mon 15 May, 2017 - 09:16 pm »

Why not, one could make you a coffee while another fuels up your car and another cook you some fried chicken and one more scans your computer for microsoft viruses   
Collie
Buzzard

Airyfairy Inc.

« Reply #10 on: Wed 17 May, 2017 - 10:03 pm »

I love living in my van and the permanent campers I know, despite being poor are mostly really lovely people.
Caring of each other.

Some aren't poor either, just quietly, it's their lifestyle of choice.

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length