Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sun 22 October, 2017 - 08:18 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: Questions & Answers

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Gaming
| | |-+  my other thread was going so well i thought i'd do another about xbox360.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: my other thread was going so well i thought i'd do another about xbox360.  (Read 654 times)
dab
Supreme Loser

« on: Fri 14 December, 2007 - 01:09 pm »

so, just hired a xbox360 for the boy.was a bit of a rip, $6 for a 8, memory card $6, game $10 for 8 days? & a free game with the voucher thing.

now first off i reckon the memory card should be part of the deal seeing as the 360 apparently doesn't have a built in memory? it's kinda like hiring the console then having to hire the controlla.

secondly, the game 'Skate' is by far the best skate game i have ever seen. the graphics are cool as & little touches like doing a heelflip behind an old lady makes her jump outta the way having a near heart attack is quite humorous.

it's very realistic & even shows ya what bones you just broke when ya eat concrete.

so far i'ld rate it 10/10.

the shoot em up game is 'bioshock'...might have a go at the weekend of that one.

now, can someone tell me if i can get online with this thing so i can kick samowens butt?

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #1 on: Fri 14 December, 2007 - 10:17 pm »

The 360 comes with a 20 gig hard drive. But to be safe (the thing just unclips and could be 'lost' by some dodgy eejits) they rent out the memory card so you can save progress without having the HDD.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

dab
Supreme Loser

« Reply #2 on: Sat 15 December, 2007 - 10:44 am »

thanks Ohhhh,Danny Boy,

so do the rental places get rid of the HDD?

20mbs is a heap of space to save?

i asked the lady & she said we needed the memory stick. & i said thats just dumb.

The Fat Controller™
Buzzard

« Reply #3 on: Sat 15 December, 2007 - 04:26 pm »

thanks Ohhhh,Danny Boy,

so do the rental places get rid of the HDD?

20mbs is a heap of space to save?

i asked the lady & she said we needed the memory stick. & i said thats just dumb.

They prolly only buy the cheaper version of the console for renting out, it doesn't have the HDD but can be purchased for it. See - for rentals, it's way cheaper to replace one of those memory cards if lost, unreturned (read: nicked) or damaged, than the 20 gig drive. And can I plug for XBOX 360 again? The 360 cheaper console is exactly the same as the Pro, with all the parts able to be added later as you can afford them so as to make it the same machine. The cheaper PS3 is actually a different machine and cannot be upgraded to be able to play backwards compatible games (Ps2 ones) AT ALL.

1121 (+2087/-966) 
BoB exist in his dog.

dab
Supreme Loser

« Reply #4 on: Sun 16 December, 2007 - 11:25 am »

aha! thanks.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length