Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sat 25 March, 2017 - 05:04 am
Home Help Login Register Chat Personal Messages Logout
News: The Rules - updated 23/01/2012

+  Last Post
|-+  General Category
| |-+  The Catwalk (Fashion)
| | |-+  Nutrimetics party?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nutrimetics party?  (Read 883 times)
Lux
Supreme Loser

« on: Sun 12 January, 2014 - 07:44 pm »

went to this nutremetics thing yesterday just cause my sister in law was having one and I wanted to support her, I dunno why they call them parties it was the most boring thing I've attended for ages - you had to sit there like a friggin' drongo with your hand in a bowl of warm water - of which magic potions are added to do    something, not sure what. Then the seller chicky wraps your hand in a warm/hot towel...not sure why. I found that incredibly stressful because I'm used to being able to use both hands and wasn't liking the restriction one little bit, then a dab of this and a dab of that placed on the back of hands - some of the other chicks are regular goers, and buyers of the stuff and were ooohing and ahhing...anyway a couple more dabs and the price catalog gets thrown at ya - only $100 bucks for the super cool botox treatment in a cream for example, a hot favorite! - anyways I'm looking at these other chickies and thinking if you girls are regular buyers - I may as well just stick to my no frills routine of two showers a day and regular face washing without soap, because I'm fairly sure I was the best looking chick there - I was also the oldest. I do love body shop body butters though, need some moisturizer.

So ladies, now I've told ya if you haven't been to one - you don't even need to go to find out what they're about.   

The miracle is this - the more we share, the more we have. Leonard Nimoy
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #1 on: Sun 12 January, 2014 - 07:53 pm »

Which made me think if they had hot men selling the stuff they'd do much better and wouldn't have to charge the earth for pretty packaging if the deliverer was a hot dude yanno...I did buy some moisturizer off an Israeli dude in Queensgate just because he was gorgeous and got a cuddle for my $50 as well, such an ambitious young man. Smiley 

cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #2 on: Sun 12 January, 2014 - 08:17 pm »

I have only been to a few of those types of parties, I very rarely buy anything unless it is something I would have bought anyway.

I could never understand the tupperware craze it was so expensive, I do have some that was inherited from the MIL, it's no better than cheap good quality products.

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #3 on: Sun 12 January, 2014 - 08:25 pm »

yep that stuff is ridiculously overpriced - and who wants tupperware when it could end up with bugs and worms in it out of the garden just like all the other plastics.

Weevilgenius
Supreme Loser

Aka Snowpee

« Reply #4 on: Sun 12 January, 2014 - 08:29 pm »

nutrimetics = amway

people lose their families and friends when they get involved in pyramid selling 

The Schizzle
Red
Supreme Loser

« Reply #5 on: Sun 12 January, 2014 - 08:54 pm »

They are selling nutrimetics and amway.... and tupperware...

Not bloody pyramids. 

cathy
Supreme Master

« Reply #6 on: Sun 12 January, 2014 - 09:14 pm »

it's interesting to sit in on those " parties" though and watch as supposedly adult women succumb to peer pressure to buy crap that they don't need and probably don't even want.

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
Lux
Supreme Loser

« Reply #7 on: Mon 13 January, 2014 - 10:41 pm »

I did buy some apricot oil for my daughter - she loves the stuff, and it's her birthday this week.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length